beautiful love (1/?)

Not a characterxreader, but a readerxoc

Sutoka is the prince of the underground.
His powers allow him to teleport, turn into a shadow and (???). When he turns Into a shadow, his eyes will glow purple.

He is she ra's height and very skinny with almost no muscle. Any other details that aren't mentioned are up to you.

You are just a person.

:>

____________________________________________

2ND POV:

You had arrived at brightmoon in order to inlist as a soldier to fight off the horde. As you walked in, you saw several princesses, all reviewing different people. As your eyes wander around the castle, you see the prince of the underground, sutoka waving you over.

As you walk over to him, you can't help but get a weird feeling for some unknown reason. As you sat down, he looked at a piece of paper, and began to read it in his head.

Sutoka: well, why is it that you want to join the rebellion?

Y/n: I want to help defend the world, and make it a better place.

Sutoka: ok, do you have any background experience?

Y/n: no, but I want to help in any way possible-

Sutoka: denied. You can get some free food back at the exit.

You couldn't believe your ears. How did I get denied? Half of the soldiers don't have background experience, so it can't be that.

Y/n: uh, wait, aren't their supposed to be more questions?

Sutoka: nope, so you can just go-

Perfuma: question five...

Sutoka: oh, whoops, I must have missed those...so, what the dog-

(Time skip)
1ST POV:

I had answered all of the questions, and Prince sutoka was reviewing my answers that he wrote down. After a few seconds, he finally gave me my answer...

Sutoka: denied.

Y/n: what!? How!?

Sutoka: well, it seems like you answered incorrectly, so I can't let you-

Adora: uh, sutoka, these are the exact answers we hope people will give. She definitely passed.

Y/n: yes!

I was so wrapped up in celebrating, that I barely paid attention to the guard that was telling me where to go. As I was being lead somewhere, I heard sutoka say "I have to go...somewhere".

After a few minutes of walking, I made it to a training room that was filled with a few soldiers and...sutoka? Oh right, he can teleport.

Sutoka: well everyone, I'd like to see how good you guys are at your job. Spar with each other, or something. Exept y/n.

At this point, I was so confused. It seemed like Sutoka didn't like me or something.

Y/n: uh, why can't I spar? Do you not like me or something?

Sutoka looked worried for some reason, and blushed. As he tried to explain to me, his eyes darted around the room.

Sutoka: oh, no! Quite the opposite. well, you said you had no experience, and we REALLY don't want you getting hurt, right? So as of right now, focus on this training dummy.

One of the soldiers started laughing at me, and sutoka teleported to him and picked him up by the throat, claws digging into his skin.

Sutoka: you won't be laughing when you don't have vocal cords...The rest of you, start training, I'm going to have a talk with this guy...

Time skip

We had been training for several hours with sutoka, and almost everyone was doing good. Well, except me. Sutoka kept harrasing me about my poor skills, but he wouldn't act so harsh to others when they messed up. We were all exhausted, and heading towards the main doors, when...

Angelica: halt! All of you will stay here until the incident is cleared up.

Sutoka was walking past us and towards the door, when queen Angelica told him the same thing.

Sutoka: what? I'm not even part of the rebellion, but ok.

After a few minutes of everyone, including princesses waiting, two guards came with a hospital bed that had a man with his throat ripped out and his face mutilated on top of it. Everyone looked horrified as they saw the body.

Angelica: the body of a man was found in a closet. We know none of you would be responsible, since no one got close to the area of the castle where it happened, but this is clear evidence of a horde insurgent. Everyone be careful, and be safe. You may now leave.

All of the new soldiers including me left to go to their home, and sutoka was staring at me for as long as he could.

Time skip to house

I was laying down in my room, thinking about they day. It felt like I was hopeless in becoming a soldier, and in top of that, I can't believe that a horde soldier could just show up, kill someone and leave without being spotted.

I was laying down in my bed, looking out my window, when I see two purple orbs in the distance...