entrapta x AI reader

hya! It's ya boy, and I've decided to continue this!

____________________________________________

No one's pov:

As the group walked through midnight while Brandon gave them a tour, they finnaly made it to the forge.

Brandon: here we are, y/n's forge!

As they walked in, they saw large machinery, along with a stream of lava and a robot with spider-like legs looking intently at two small devices. The robot noticed us, and then began to speak.

Y/n: greetings, welcome to my forge. This is where I make, and design weaponry for the last hope.

The robot then began to walk towards us, as entrapta had stars in her eyes as she looked at the robot.

Entrapta: oh. My. God. It's amazing! It'ssocooioloveitwhatareyoucalledwhydoyouhavefourlegs!? (It's so cool I love it what are you called why do you have four legs!?)

Everyone:...

Y/n: I am prism infused quadrupedal architect unit. Locally known as y/n. As for why l have four legs, that is so l have complete control over my position in my forge. Since each of my legs have grappling hooks in them, I can lift myself in any direction.

Entrapta: that is so cool!

Brandon: hey y/n, don't forget about the things you have been making for them.

Y/n: right. I will go retrieve them.

As the robot was making its way towards a few boxes, it grabbed a few things out of them, and set then on a table. They then waved us over.

Y/n: the first thing I have constructed is a tablet for entrapta. This will allow you to hack and control most devices. "THIS IS ONLY INTENDED FOR HACKING OF NON MIDNIGHT EQUIPMENT. ANY ATTEMPT OF USING SAID DEVICE ON MIDNIGHT EQUIPMENT WITHOUT PERMISSION WILL RESULT IN PUNISHMENT."

Y/n then handed the tool to entrapta, switching back to its original voice.

Y/n: the next piece of equipment are the laser claws. Catra, this is so you can still use your claws on tougher creatures. "CAUTION, MISS USE OF TOOLS CAN RESULT IN PERMANENT INJURY AND OR DEATH."

As the robot was about to talk, a siren started going off, as Brandon was on his personal radio.

Brandon oh no, there's a ki- actually, you don't know what it's called, so it doesn't matter.

*Time skip (sorry not sorry)*

After y/n had given them their equipment, and they dealt with a giant crab, the day was almost over. As she ra and her friends followed Brandon to see what their sleeping arrangements were, entrapta went off to y/n's forge.

As entrapta entered the building, she saw
y/n on a table, as they tried to fix the glass on his face.

Y/n: greetings entrapta, I did not expect you to come here at this time. Is there anything you need?

Entrapta: no, I just wanted to see you again. Here, let me help you with that.

Entrapta took the tools in y/n's hands, and started installing the glass in their head. As she was doing this, she noticed a shiny object in y/n's head.

Entrapta: hey, what's that shiny thing in your head?

Y/n: I'm afraid I cannot tell you everything, but it is a gemstone used to power me.

Entrapta: so cool!

After entrapta had finished, y/n decided to show entrapta how the forge works, and some of his creations that it made. After that, they started making some of the robot soldiers that the last hope used. Of course they painted them too. As the two bonded,
y/n felt a strange feeling in his chest, as did entrapta.

Y/n: I have never felt this feeling before. Do you know what it is?

Entrapta: yeah, it's what happens when you do something you love.

Y/n: but I have never felt like this before when I did my tasks...it only started happening when you did them with me.

As entrapta heard what they said, she started blushing, as she looked as y/n.

Y/n: your face is rising in temperature. Are you feeling alright?

Entrapta: oh, yeah, it's just...I like being with you.

Y/n: I enjoy your company too, Entrapta. Thank you for the compliment.

For several days after that, the two have been spending more and more time together, while entrapta taught y/n things about etheria and feelings...well, tried to do the last part. Eventually, they became great friends.

The two were making another e lrobot, when entrapta started talking with y/n.

Entrapta: hey y/n, can I tell you something?

Y/n: of course, entrapta. What is it?

Entrapta: well, I wantedto tell you that I really like you, and I love being with you.

Y/n: I appreciate you as well.

Entrapta: no, I think I...love you.

Y/n:...

Y/n stood in silence, as entrapta began to get worried.

Y/n:...I love you too, entrapta.

The two then began to cuddle each other, while y/n got a robo boner.

____________________________________________

Wooooooooooo! That my friends, was entrapta x AI reader. I hoped you enjoyed, and I will start making that second story.