healer reader x catra

Thank you Chronic_Star_Dreamer for requesting this oneshot, AND the first ever oneshot!(Sorry it took so long, a lot happend in a short span of time for Me)

Basically, y/n is a...witch? Wizard? Magic user, and they specialize in healing.

Y/n pov:

I woke up in my room in the fright zone, with my gorgeous, beautiful staff next to me, aka, my most prized possession. It was gray, and had black vertical lines along the handle, and The tip of it was shaped like a crescent moon. The cool thing about my staff is if I use my healing magic, it will glow green.

I finished getting ready, and made my way to hordak's sanctum for further details of the upcoming battle.

I walked through the door, and saw two force captains and hordak talking. Hordak noticed me, and began talking.

Hordak: there they are. Catra, scorpia, I'd like you to meet y/n. They will play a very important role in this, as they will use their healing magic on all of our forces.

I bowed at them and did a dramatic pose. The scorpion girl, who I assume is scorpia, looked happy to meet me, and the cat girl, who I assume is catra, had stars in her differently colored eyes.

Y/n: greetings catra, scorpia, I will be the very thing that will keep you from dying! It will be my pleasure to-

Scorpia ran up to me and have me a bone crushing hug, and lifted me off of the ground.

Scorpia: hi there y/n, I feel like we will be GREAT friends!

Y/n: uh, sure...and what about you catra?

Catra kept staring at me. Eventually, she shook her head and held her hand out towards me.

Catra: eh, you're ok.

Time skip

Me, scorpia and catra were in a tank just outside brightmoon, and we were about to strike first. I got out of the tank and stood next to it, while scorpia and catra walked up closer to she ra and the soldiers, and no other princesses besides sparkles. I'm pretty sure catra will distract she ra, while the rest of us deal with the others.

After a few seconds of waiting, the two sides attacked each other. The plan was working for a while, since she ra was away, and the other princess didn't use her powers for some reason...But all of a sudden, water flooded the area and princess mermista showed up. Soon after, the rest of the princesses showed up, and completely mopped the floor with us...FINALLY, I GET TO USE MY POWERS!

I waited for the perfect moment to do it dramatically...as they're celebrating.

She ra: you lose catra, all of your soldiers are down!

Come on catra, make a dramatic reveal for me...

Catra:...hahaha, really? Oh y/nnnn!

YESSS! I slowly walked out into the open so they could see me, and stopped on a little rock. All of the princesses got ready for a fight, and I hopefully looked badass.

She ra: who are you? Whatever you're planning won't work catra, We can beat anyone you send!

Catra: oh, my lovely friend here isn't supposed to fight you, just make it easier for everyone else.

I raised my staff, and it glowed a bright green color, and The tip started to shoot beams of green at all of the downed soldiers. Soon after, everyone was ready to fight again.

Y/n: ha, you stand no chance!

The battle soon broke out again, and this time we made even more progress. Sadly, she ra now had a new target...me.

Y/n: AHH, you're not supposed to attack me!

I ran around the battle field being chased by an angry eight foot tall lesbian built like a refrigerator...but in actuality, she is being lead away from the fight, while I'm still healing others from afar! Only problem is I can't use my healing powers too long, and she is way too fast compared to me. She hit me with her sword, sending me flying towards the other princesses.

She ra ran up to me and swung her sword again, but this time catra pushed me out of the way, taking the hit for me. She fell on the ground, and slowly got back up. Needless to say, she looked hurt. Physically, I mean.

Seeing how bad we were losing, catra ordered a retreat back to the fright zone.

In one of the trucks on the way back~

I was periodically using my healing magic on, well, everyone, but mostly catra.
I've never really been protected by someone before, so I wanted to repay her.

Y/n: feeling better catra? You did a great job out there.

Catra: uh, yeah, yeah. You did too, y/n.

Suddenly, I felt light headed, a side affect of using my powers. But I didn't care, and continued healing her. Eventually, my head felt like it was exploding, and I held my head in pain.

Catra: y/n, are you ok?

Y/n: o-of course I am! It's...just a side affect of my powers.

I almost healed her completely, except a few scars, but I then fell over onto scorpia.

Catra: y/n, you don't need to heal me anymore!

Y/n: it-it's fine, I just...

I then passed out and fell on the floor.

I woke up in my bed, with my staff propped up on a wall, and a gray food bar on the bed. I looked around and saw catra and scorpia sitting next to each other on some boxes. They soon noticed that I was awake, and catra looked overjoyed. She surprisingly hugged me, and that enabled scorpia's group hug addiction.

Y/n: catra, why are you hugging me?

Catra started blushing and quickly let go of me. (Of course scorpia didn't)

Catra: well, um...scorpia, I need to have a private discussion with y/n, so if you could leave...

Scorpia apologized for some reason, and left. I looked back at catra, who was looking nervous.

Catra: hey...would you want to....hang out sometime?

(Poor scorpia)

Y/n:..sure, I'd love too!

____________________________________________

That's all folks! Sorry if it's disappointing, but I had a massive case of writer's block.