Chapter 7 - The Red Ring Of Fire

With fierce punches and kicks, Orlo is holding both Red Dragons at bay. Each punch or kick landed, seems to get stronger and hotter with each hit. Jumping from wall to wall, to the ground and back to the wall to land his attacks with extra force, he's giving them a run for their money.

Glena: "I've never seen someone hold their own against a dragon before, let alone 2. And at such a young age."

Anika: "Heck, neither have I. Not even my brother for that mater."

Gunken: "Mm! Mm! Mm!"

Gamya: "Over there! There's an opening! Gunken wants us to follow him. It will get hotter in the cave with all the flames dispersing everywhere! That could lead to a cave in if it gets too hot!"

Anika: "Then we gotta take these too!"

She points to the huge dragon eggs in the corner of the cave.

Gamya: "We are not taking those!"

Anika: "If we don't take them they will get crushed."

Gamya: "They can make more!"

Anika: "You don't know that!"

They glare at one another with Glena trying to pick up one of the eggs that's bigger than her.

Anika: "I'll carry them with my Force Majic! But you guys gotta make sure to lead the way, safely!"

The cave rumbles and starts to shake as Gunken nods his head and smiles. Gamya shakes her head a sighs. Glena happily claps and runs after Gunken. Orlo continues his fight, landing blow after blow, while blocking tail swings and dodging claws. The cave starts to cave in when he notices his sister carrying the dragon eggs to safety. He quickly lets off a huge burst of flames behind him, sending himself at both dragons. His high speed was too fast for them to react as he bursts again from his feet and lets off a huge burst from his hands, blasting them out of the cave. It collapses behind them as he and both dragons land on the ground below. The dragons are slow to get up and start to whine a little over their lost eggs. They then roar towards Orlo who's also slowly getting up from the fall. He's out of energy from the fall and the fight, but he assumes a fighting pose regardless. They are about to charge when they hear tiny dragon roars from hatching eggs. They look over by some pink trees and see all their eggs safe and hatched. The baby dragons are licking Anika and the goblins while wagging their tails.

Anika: "You're welcome! You're welcome!"

The parent dragons fly over and call for their young, who eagerly fly over to them as well. The bigger dragon, possibly the male, flies over to Orlo and lands hard on the ground in front of him. He looks down on him, sniffs him, then blows smoke out of his nose.

Orlo: "Right back at you... Respect."

They fly off into the distance with their young flying behind them.

Anika: "You're always getting me into trouble bro. But I saved the day today."

He says nothing, just smiles before he passes out. Gunken goes over and pulls out a black gem from his pouch and throws it to the ground, smashing it into pieces. It explodes into a wagon. He puts Orlo in it and proceeds to pull it. They start walking through the forest, until they come to a bridge.

Glena: "At least we didn't get eaten."

Gamya: "Yeah, lucky us."

Anika: "This is a great thing everyone! Not only was my bro able to use the fire ring, but he kept us safe. And.... We made some new dragon friends. He roughed them up a bit but..."