Chapter 1 - Rumors or Truth

On a beautiful sunny day, kids are heard playing. The sun is reflecting beautifully off of the streams of water. Schools of fish swim by as well as flocks of beautifully different colored birds. The trees, with their red, pink, purple, white, light blue, green and mixed color leaves, give shade to the Ram Bears napping underneath. The cool breeze gently blows through their different color furs of pink, purple, light blue and dark blue. Gentle creatures they are and very playful, only made aggressive when threatened or feels endangered.

Not too far from the lovely streams, through the forest, is a village of different shades of Orange like people. They're very kind and generous just like the creatures by the forest their village is hidden by. They live in harmony and peace. The village is called, Remer Keep, home of the Colonians. In the heart of the village is the statue of the one they call The Creator. It's a massive and huge water fountain that symbolizes peace, love and life. Everyday around 10 am, the whole village, well those who started believing in The Creator and not what they were taught by him, pray by his shrine like monument. But on this particular day, a young male Colonian named Oren, looks at the crowd of people outside with disgust.

Oren: "Since when was it ok to worship an idle figure of the creator? That's not what we built it for. It stood for a reminder of what he did here and what we are to do here. Be loving and peaceful and kind to one another. And to only pray to the one The Creator told us to pray to, known as TAMO."

He's instantly smacked in the back of the head. A light orange skinned girl, with long light blue hair, pink eyes and light blue lipstick, grins after smacking him. She heads to the back of the the room towards the kitchen.

Oren: "Well, its true you know. I bet they wouldn't be doing that if a Delestial or Delestine were around. And why u gotta hit me so hard Anya?"

He says while rubbing the back of his head. She giggles as she walks into the kitchen.

Anya: "Sorry bro, but I'm not very fond of you bad mouthing our people, even the lost ones. Everyone has a purpose, we just don't know what it is. And you're right, if they did come around more, I'm sure they wouldn't be doing that at all."

She walks back out carrying 3 plates of food. The plates are steaming hot and look delicious.

Anya: "Go get the little ones out back so we can eat please, we have a long trip ahead if us today. And I'd like to be on time for once."

Sighing to have to go get his younger siblings, he exits the front door and walks around to the back. As he gets closer to the back, he hears 3 girls and 2 boys playing what sounds like, swords. Grunts, karate sounds and yelling are all heard more and more.

Young Orange Boy 1: "Ahoy young scally wag!!! Take this, and this!!!"

With a swing of his wooden sword, he slices at the other young boy who blocks it with his wooden shield.

Little Orange Girl: "You're mine!"

Out of nowhere, a little orange girl jumps off of the little water tower, landing on Boy 1's back. He slams into the ground hard, sliding a bit as he lands.

Oren: "You probably should've kept your eye on Anissa more Orvi. Especially since she defeated Anika and Anina right when I walked up."

Orvi: "Yeah, but Orlo is hard to fight by himself. That's why I had to fight him from a distance."

He gets up dusting himself off with Anissa laughing and jumping around in victory.

Oren: "Sounds like Orlo's training's going really well then. As the second oldest of us boys, he should be the strongest one outta you guys. And Anissa, being the youngest if us all, should be weaker than the twins or just about even, but they seem to fluctuate between strengths at times I'm guessing."