Chapter 3 - Goblins, Trolls & Ogres, Oh My!

Anika: "You want some?!"

With a strong kick to the jaw, she sends her foe sliding back about 5 feet. His goblin eyes are noticeable red color when he stares back at her.

Anika: "You don't scare me!!!"

She leans back, dodging a clinched fist with a dagger sword in it, swiping across her face. She smiles as the other goblin lands angrily on the ground as it passes by. He catches himself and uses his momentum to turn and swing his weapon again. With ease she dodges again, countering with a punch to his face. Without hesitation, she dodges the 1st goblin's kick as he thought he would jump back in the fight now that there are 2 of them, hopefully catching her off guard, but to no prevail.

Anina: "Anika!"

But it's too late as one of the male Trolls hits her from behind in the back with his club. She goes a good 20 feet, before sliding across the bridge on her side. She's slow to get up and the 2 goblins she was facing are already giving chase with their mouths drooling uncontrollably. Seeing her defenseless and in at least 50 yards away, Anya makes a move to head in that direction. She's quickly cut off by the male troll she's fighting while the female goblin who punched her in the jaw is slowly getting up from the hard kick she received in retaliation.

Anya: "Anika!"

Distracted by Anika's goblins getting closer to her, she's struck hard in the face with the trolls club. She stumbles back and is caught with a punch from the male goblin she kicked across the bridge. She can't see nor focus on her little sister anymore, for she has to focus on her own fight or she could lose her own life. Finally using her Force Majic, she puts a force field around her hands. Although clear to the eyes, force majic is only seen by the different color light that illuminates from the user's aura when used. In her case it's purple. She unleashes a combo of punches on the troll, drawing more and more yellow blood from his mouth with each blow to his face, stomach and ribs. He drops his club, leaving him wide open for a finishing blow, when she notices his eyes. She stops her assault, only to be struck by the swiftness of the female goblin again, this time using her dagger sword. Stained with her blood, the female goblin's dagger sword changes to a red color and starts glowing. She roars as she swings her blade, only for the magik of her blade to slice through the air, cutting her foe across the chest.

Anya: "Aaagghh!!!"

Back to Anika looking up defenseless, she smiles at the 2 goblins that are focused on her.

Anissa: "You thought. Force Spheres!"

Using her force majic to catapult her towards her sister, then using it again to hit both goblins hard from above, she has 2 spheres slam into their backs, hard. They both slam on the ground from the hard force spheres she shot off. Her light pink aura force majic, goes up around her sister just before she lands on the ground. She turns around and stands between her sister and the 2 goblins, ready to fight. The troll is not too far behind with a huge smile on his face, clapping his club in his hand.

Anissa: "Now then, how about we even the odds?"

Back to Oren and Black Grass as Oren fought his way into the cave unwillingly from dodging the mixture of about 11 goblins and trolls. Every time he would use his light blue force majic as a shield or force field, the trolls would shatter them using their clubs and their Reflect Magik. Clearly out numbered and running now almost to the center of the cave, he can see the King Troll and his red eyes from his throne made out of different race and species bones. Being the tallest and strongest Troll, standing at 7 ft tall, he adjusts himself in his seat.