𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

ابدأ من البداية

"You can still drink something. I mean, not much but still a little bit." I tried to persuade him. He just nodded no and I stopped asking. Turning over to Ashton I saw him already looking at me, giving me a look, "Ladies first." he whispered into my ear.

"For me an apple martini, please." After me the only one who was left was Ashton. "An whiskey for me please." the bartender turned to him and asked him"On the rocks or sour?"

Without hesitation he answered "On the rocks." After everyone got their  drinks, we walked over to a small table and sat down. "Anybody want to dance?" Valerie asked. She looked disappointed as everyone shook their heads.

"Hell yeah." I stood up taking her hand and walking with her to the dance floor.

*A few drinks later*

"Another." I almost yelled because of the loud music. Hoping he heard me, he turned around and made another apple martini. "Do you want something?" I asked Valerie. I turned to her and saw that she started flirting with the other bartender.

Ok, then just me.

I leaned my body on the counter, waiting for the handsome guy to bring me my drink. In that moment he turned around and gave me my apple martini. Perfect timing.

I grabbed the glass and walked over to where the boys are sitting at. Or more Ashton because Jay left dancing with some pretty brunette, Enzo went to the toilet and Antonio probably left with some girl.

ASHTON

All the boys left so it was just me at our table. Until Katherine walked over and sat down next to me. I'm pretty sure she's already drunk. It's visible because of the way she walks and speaks.

"Why are you like this?" she asked annoyed. What's that supposed to mean?She moved and tried to be comfortable in the seat.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "You're just sitting here and never dancing or having fun like the others. Are you always like that at parties?"

Is she calling me boring? That's mean.

I looked her in the eyes as she took a sip of her drink. "Ok first, I never dance at parties, and I normally have fun but this party is destroying my mood. And second, No, I'm not always like that it's just because the party is boring." she looked at me in disbelief.

Placing her glass on the table, she stood up again and before she walked over to the dance floor she responded," If you say so. "

The whole time she walked to the dance floor I couldn't resist to look at her perfect ass. The way she moved her hips.. These hips are going to be the death of my me. No sorry, the death of my dick.

As I watched her dance, her dress moved more up and up, and I already saw the hungry eyes of the men around her. I stood up and made my way over to her.

From behind, I placed my hands on her hips. She turned around locking eyes with me.Her ass was now pressing against my crotch "I thought you don't dance?" she teased. Yes she's right, I don't.

"I don't, I just couldn't stand the amount of eyes on your bare ass, so I came to fix it." I moved my hand over to the back of the dress and pulled it down, so it would cover her whole ass and whispered, "Better."