𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

****Ash****

I just layed in my bed. Just like the last 45 minutes.

Im still thinking about Maribelle. She's just five and was abused by her dad-I don't even think you can call him like that anymore. And I actually don't want to know how often he has done this.

I decided to finally stand up from my bed after good 45 minutes.

I walked through my room just thinking. From the beginning of my bedroom to the end of my bathroom I walked in circles. I don't know why I did this but sometimes I just did.Mostly I do it while I'm talking on the phone with someone. I can't be the only one who does this?

Hearing a loud noise and footsteps from downstairs, I went with my mind to reality again and remembered that Enzo left one hour ago. Was Antonio here? Or Matteo?

Let's check, shall we?

As I walked down the last step, I saw the same shirt again. My shirt. How could I forget that Katherine is still here.

Wow Ash, there's once a woman in your house and you already forgot it.

It's new. It's new that a woman is in here because I never let any woman into my house. And she went into my room. What is happening with me? I let woman just into my hotel room and NEVER into my real house. I never let them come into my room and definitely don't let them wear my underwear.

But somehow I like the thought of her wearing my underwear. It looks so good in my imagines.

Not that I would imagine her in my underwear,pfft. As if.

She turned around and saw me leaning on the kitchen door frame. I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that she was saying something.

"Ashton?" she repeated. She looked at me with raised eyebrows, asking herself what happened.

I came back to reality and unblured my eyes. After focusing them again I nodded into her direction, letting her know that I listen.

"Is everything okay?" she asked.why would she ask that?

Maybe because you stood there for like an eternity and just looked at her and acted like a fucking weirdo?

Shut up,Mario.

Oh see there.. Someone learned my name after 23 years.

Go to hell.

Just saying.

Yeah... I talk sometimes to my unconscious and I hate him.

His name is Mario and it's mostly him alone but sometimes - in situations where I'm really dumb- are him and his brother both there.

His brothers name is Luigi. And yes.. Mario and Luigi, like in the video game. Idk why I got them but I have to live with it. Sadly.

Oh, shut up Cinderella. Don't play the victim here. We both know who's the idiot between us.

Mario is obviously the more annoying one of them. He's always in certain situations there when nobody needs him. You can really tell his zodiac sign.

But Luigi... He's more of the nice type.
It's always good when you have one of them,but when you have both... hell. Nothing is more torturing than listening to them, yell at you and tell you"what a bad decision. " or" can you actually get dumber than before?"