𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

****Katherine****

This was weird.

I still don't exactly know what this was but in someway it was disgusting and in others it was.. kind of.. good?
I don't know how to describe it.

It's like you want to throw up and at the same time want to die. Die but in a good way. Is there even a good way? positive energy.

Just as I came into my room, I saw a note on my desk and walked over to check. My footsteps were quiet and small.I took the note and started reading.

'Tommorow. Shopping. Be ready at 2.'

Finally.You don't know how long I've  waited for this moment. I really need new clothes. I can't always wear the same dress (that I had when he kidnapped me) and his shirt. I even have to wear his underwear now.
Disgusting.

I walked down the stairs searching the kitchen,I opened every single drawer, cabinet and box but couldn't find any snacks. This guy doesn't even have chips.

How can a person live without chips?
With this, my theory is proven. He's definitely an alien.

Still searching for something eatable, I turn around to see Enzo and Antonio coming in. Just a few seconds after that, another guy enters the kitchen.

"Hey boys." I say opening the fridge. He hasn't even something sweet in his fridge? I swear to god he is an alien.
I already wondered why there was no aluminum foil in the kitchen. Now we all know his secret.

"Hey bellissima." Enzo said walking over to the table and leaning onto it.
"This is Jay." I look to the 6'3,brown haired guy. I gave him a smile and said, "Katherine." I gave him my hand.

He took it and said, "nice to meet you." I went back to the place I was standing just a few seconds ago and started searching again.

"What are you searching for?" Enzo asked, taking an apple from the fruit bowl.

He bit in the apple and looked at me with an raised eyebrow. "Where is the chocolate? The chips? Even a granola bar would be good." I continued "Do you guys even own something sweet?"

"I don't think so-" Enzo started just as
Antonio cut him off, "Yeah right? I always have to take my own sweets with me when I'm coming over. This is so fucked up and goes on my nerves. And the biggest problem is when you forget it once,youre screwed. You'll starve."

A smile is plastered on my face when Antonio shows his annoyed face and makes this annoyed voice while saying it.

Jay looked like he tried to hold his laugh back. Who is this guy even? I think I'm gonna ask." From where do you even know Jay?" They all looked at me as Enzo started talking, "He works with us"

"Oh, and where is Matteo?" I remember there was another one with them usually. He is the shortest one of the group. It's really cute that he's the same hight as me.

"Somewhere." Antonio answered. He walked to the fridge and took the orange juice out.

"Where is 'somewhere'? I question looking at the three oif them with raised eyebrows.

"That's what I wanted to talk with you about.." He walked over to the bin and threw the apple away. How did he ate it so fast-

He turned around to face me and suggested, "what would you say when we'd tell you that you can go to a party with us?"

"I would definitely say yes, but first, would Ashton allow this? And second, I don't have anything to wear besides the dress I already wore 4 times and it needs to get washed."

Enzo turned to Jay, Jay turned to Antonio and Antonio... Didn't even realize the situation. He's busy by opening and closing the fridge door slowly just to see the lights turn off.

Enzo fake coughed, to give him a sign to turn around, and it worked. Antonio turned around, excusing himself as he said, "We have a solution for your problems."Antonio turned his head to the right just to look at Enzo.

Enzo continued," First, he's totally okay with it, because he's gonna be there too.. "Enzo stopped and his eyes made their way over to Jay.

Did they rehearse this?

Jay continued," Second, we can ask a good friend of us for a dress."
They looked at me with a smile. All three of them were looking like kids looked at their parents after they just had a dance performance.

"Okay wait, first of all..." I took a breath in "Did you guys rehearsed this?Because when yes, I'd say it was horrible. " I started laughing after the last part.

"So do you want to go or not?Because when yes, we need to go in half an hour because we have to stop somewhere for you to put on your dress. " Enzo said.

They looked at me with raised eyebrows and I answered, "Fuck yes"

Antonio's reaction to my answer was the best. He started yelling, "YES!! ASH GO FUCKING CHANGE AND COME DOWNSTAIRS WE HAVE TO GO. And you.." He points to me, "You need to get ready so GO GO GO GO."

OK chill mister 'I got in a rush'

"okay okay, I'm going. chill" I jogged up the stairs and walked into my bedroom. I took my phone and all the things I needed and walked downstairs again.

Follow my tiktok and Instagram ;) Tiktok:admire_that Insta:ashtonxromanokatherinex_diaz

Tiktok:admire_that
Insta:ashtonxromano
katherinex_diaz