𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

There was a knock on my office door.
"Come in"

A few seconds later my door opened and I saw Fernando coming in. Fernando is one of the only people I trust, although I think he's the only one.

"The boss wants to see you"
he says, peeking his head through the big black door.
Fernando and I walked through the hallway, Fernando the leader and I the follower.

I knock on the door with the name "Carlo Menendez" big written on it.
"Come in" I hear the masculine voice of him saying.

"Sir, you asked for me?" I asked as I walked through his office door.
"Yes, You have to kill someone for me, darling," he answered. Oh God, I hated it when he called me like this, but I had to tolerate it.

"What's this poor guy's name?" I asked.
"Ashton Romano.The mafia leader of the blood reaper's."
I never did something like this, I mean kill the leader of one of the biggest mafia's that exist. I wasn't scared, just a bit inexperienced.

"Are you able to do this? Because when not I-"
I cut him off by saying "Yes"
And left his office after that.

~5 hours later~

I sat on my couch, with my laptop on my thighs, re-searching for my victim.
I found absolutely nothing about this guy. It's like he doesn't even exist. I was lost, after searching for about 4 hours after someone and finding nothing about him. But I'll find him. I know that.

I went into the kitchen to get an apple and turned my laptop off after coming back into the living room again. I searched for the remote control to turn the TV on and sat down to watch a movie. I couldn't choose between "Maze runner" and
"Thor: Ragnarok". I've seen Thor already three times but a fourth time hurts nobody.

As the movie was over, I went for a quick shower. I put on a red satin pajama while brushing my teeth. I stood in front of my bed, tired from this shitty day and just wanting to relax. In my bed, I tried to fall asleep, but as much tired as I was, I still couldn't fall asleep.

I had 500 different things flying around my mind, but then I had an idea. I remembered that there was someone, who could find out about this guy. Jay, my hacker friend. He could find out anything about anyone, in just 1-2 hours.

I wrote him a message. He simply answered, "I'm on it." After that, I fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

    ________________________

~The next morning ~
Jay texted me the informations about the man I had to kill. Let's call him Sugar. I know I'm really bad in giving nicknames, but every one has his talents, and nicknames are not mine as you can see.

I read out loud "His name is Ashton Lysander Romano, 28 years old and known for his high body count."
I read the whole letter and lost motivation because there have been informations I didn't wanted to know and I was about to stop, till I found the information I needed.
"Bingo"

Sugar's birthday.
"That's gonna be a funny birthday party." His party was next week.
"I guess I'll go shopping. With Mr. Menendez's little credit card." I said smirking,being sure I would buy a really expensive dress.
I mean this man was swimming in his own money. Losing a few thousand's would hurt his wallet.

I was on my way to the office, hoping he would agree, but why wouldn't he. He gave me that job and I can just finish it that way.

I knocked on the door and heard a few seconds later "Come in"

I put one leg after the first, walking into his office. " I need some money from you,Sir."I said simply.

"Who are you to give me commands?"
He asked with one eyebrow raised.
"Do you want this guy dead, right? And for that I need your money." And than I hanged on a little ".. Please. "
"Alright, but If you screw it, you know what will happen." Did he just really
threaten me? Son of a bitch.