I look at the outfits to help pick out my outfit. There is a blue short set that seems to be really short and there is a black jumpsuit with a plunging neckline.

"I think I will be more comfortable in the jumpsuit," I say.

"Ok, put it on," she passes me he jumpsuit.

I quickly put it and and I instantly love it. It hugs my body in all the right places, allowing my curves to show and the neckline shows just enough cleavage, but not too much. Nzuri hands me a pair of black heels and some silver hoops to piece the outfit together.

"I'm not wearing heels all night," I say to her like she's crazy.

"Child, that's why, I'm bringing us spare shoes just in case."

"Oh, ok. I just had to make sure."

"Now all you need is some lipgloss and we're good to go."

I go to my dresser and grab my favorite lipgloss. I grab my across the body purse and grab my phone. Nzuri grabs her stuff and our extra  shoes as well. We walk out of my room and go into the living room.

"You guys read..." Axel begins to say something, but stops as his eyes make contact with me.

The ways his eyes slowly roam over me from head to toe has me feeling nervous, but also excited. His eyes finally stop on my lips and he gets this intense look in his eyes, one that I have never seen before.

"Are you doing eye-raping Harmony, so we can go?" Nzuri breaks Axel away from whatever he was thinking.

Clearing his throat, Axel says, "yeah, let's go."

"But first," Nzuri stops us, "pregame."

She hands us both a can of Four Loko. I shake my head at her and open mines.

"I'm not drinking tonight since I'm the DD," Axel hands it back to her.

"No problem, Harmony and I will share it."

We both finish our own drinks and then split Axel's. Once we are done, we decide to head to the party. Nzuri walks out and Axel follows behind her. I grab my house keys from table and lock up the house as I leave. I walk over to Axel's car and soon we are on the road to the party. In no time, we are at the party. We all exit the car and head inside the house. Before we even enter the house, the sound of Lil Baby's On Me is heard. We enter the house and what I'm guessing is the living room is now a makeshift dance floor. I follow Axel and Nzuri as they walk through the house. Soon we are in the kitchen.

"Wassup man," Darnell walks over to us, "hey ladies."

"Hey," I say.

"Hey bro," Axel daps him up.

"Hey Darnell," Nzuri says.

"Javi, been looking for you all night," Darnell says to Nzuri.

"I don't know why," she rolls her eyes.

"You know why," a voice says behind us, "you know you love me."

As the saying goes, speak of the devil and he shall appear. Right behind us is Javier and his eyes are red. That is when the strong sent of weed hits my nose, and I come to the conclusion that he is in fact high.

"You wish," Nzuri scoffs.

"Keep telling yourself that," he says, "you look nice Harmony."

"Thanks," I give him a soft smile.

Soon the three boys are conversing and Nzuri moves over to my side. Just as she goes to say something to me the intro for Work by Rihanna and Drake starts to play. In a single move, Nzuri pulls my arm, almost dislocating my shoulder, and drags me to the middle of the dance floor. The alcohol from earlier builds my confidence and soon Nzuri and I are twerking like there's nobody watching. However, there are many people watching and sooon a crowd forms around us hyping us up. As the song continues, I feel hands wrap around my waist. I hurriedly turn my head to the side and notice that it is just Axel.

"Just keep doing what you were doing," he whispers in my ear.

I listen to his words and begin to grind on him. The song changes, but we remain in the same position, my back pressed tightly against his front. As we continue to dance, I fell a bulge in his pants. Ignoring it, I continue to dance and at that moment, I realize that Javier and Nzuri are in the same position as me and Axel. Javier whispers something into Nzuri's ear and she quickly storms off. Not even two seconds later, Javier follows her. I turn around in Axel's arms and whisper in his ear.

"I need to go check on Nzuri, I don't want her going off alone."

"OK," he lets me go.

I run off in the same direction as her and Javier and see them in a heated argument in the backyard. I open the sliding glass door and step onto the patio.

"Is everything ok?" I say as I move closer to them.

"Yeah, it's fine go enjoy the party," Nzuri says to me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm with Javier, I'll be fine."

"Ok," I say a little unsure but decide to go back inside.

Instead of going back to the middle of the dance floor, I decide to stay close to the patio door so I can keep an eye on Nzuri. Eventually, Axel comes over and we continue to dance and have an overall good time.