Betty x Sweet Pea

Start from the beginning

"Do you think he did this?" Fangs asked.

"I really hope that he didn't" I said for Betty's sake.

They've been best friends since forever. I would really hope that Archie would never do anything to hurt her. I hope that maybe she just wanted to be alone and didn't want him to see her like this. Because if I find out he did this to her or knew anything that he didn't tell me, I will kill him myself.

Him and I had a discussion awhile ago, he ever hurt her, I will kill him. I told him that if he ever had any concerns about Betty he could come to me and I'd listen and protect him if need be. Archie gets himself into a fair amount of trouble so I made sure he knew he would always be protected, as long as he looked after Betty.

"I'm going to get some water" he said and I nodded my head.

He got up and walked out, leaving Betty and I.

I felt her move a little and her eyes ever so slightly open.

"Hey, hey, keep your eyes open okay?" I said as I caressed her cheek.

"Can't" she mumbled out with a slur.

This was absolutely hard breaking to see.

"Yes you can honey" I watched as she tried her best to keep her eyes open, but again they closed and she was being unresponsive.

Fangs came back with a glass of water just as she was gaining consciousness again.

"Here, take some small sips" he said as he gently gave her the glass.

She took it and took some smalls sips. I was just so happy she was conscious again.

"Are you feeling a bit better?" I asked her and she nodded her head, snuggling it into my shoulder.

"Everything is moving" she said as she closed her eyes. I let out a sigh.

I didn't know whether to tell her to keep her eyes open so she didn't go unconscious again or to let her close them so she could get some peace.

"Betts just close your eyes and make sure you answer when we talk to you" Fangs said and I looked to him, not sure if it was the right thing to do.

"Sweets I've dealt with your concussions for more times than I can count" he said, trying to reassure me.

"Yes but this is different" I told him.

"Yes and no" he said and I let out a sigh as I nodded my head.

"Betts do you think you can walk?" He asked her.

"No" she said.

"Are we taking her to the Wyrm?" He asked me and I immediately nodded my head.

We have a bunch of doctors and nurses at the Wyrm. The Serpents aren't the safest people on earth.

"Is that okay with you?" I asked her as she opened her eyes.

"Yeah" she said and I kissed her head.

"Is your vision a bit better?" I asked as she was able to keep her eyes open now.

"Yeah" she said.

We helped Betty up and we got her into my car. Fangs got in his car and we all headed back to the Wyrm.

As we were driving, I connected my hand with hers. She was being responsive and was able to keep her eyes open so I was definitely feeling a lot better about her and this situation. When I got the call from Fangs, I just couldn't believe it. So much anger ran through my veins.