"Damian." I start laughing my head off. Of course it was him. Who else would it have been?

"I was just joking around with him. I didn't realise he took it so seriously! Me and Harry decided to prank him because we are going to be the best pranksters around!" He didn't look too pleased though. Maybe it was because I was spending a lot of time with Harry?

"Harry confirmed it though," he suddenly said, looking completely baffled.

"Yeah, I told him to play along. You can relax, Jake. I'm single." I know he wouldn't be happy if I got into a relationship, but it was bound to happen one day.

"Good. I didn't want to have to beat up Harry. He's a good kid." He's so overprotective, ugh!

"Well, lucky for you we're not dating." And lucky for Harry.

"That's the best news in the whole damn world!" Is it? Is it really?

"Would it really be such a bad thing if I was dating someone?" Like I said, it was bound to happen sooner rather than later.

"Yes! You're my little sister and no guy is good enough for you. I'm sure dad would agree."

"Aren't you sweet?" I say sarcastically and rolling my eyes. He was beginning to frustrate me a lot now with his overprotectiveness and 'you're not allowed a boyfriend' crap.

"Don't go all sarcastic on me, young lady."

"Oh, sorry dad." He glares and me while I smile back at him innocently. "Jake, you do know I'm going to have a boyfriend at one point in my life, right?"

"No you won't. As long as I'm around you aren't having one." Ugh. This is so annoying! I'm eighteen, not five.

"Don't you want nephews and nieces?"

"You're too young for that."

"Yes, but in the future. Whether you like it or not, I will have a boyfriend and I will have kids. I am getting married and you can't stop it, Jake. Your whole protectiveness is getting way out of hand and too much. Do you mind, I don't know, turning it down a notch?"

"It's just hard seeing you grow up, okay? I know you're only a few years younger than I am, but you're honestly still my baby sister. Kylie, you're literally the baby of the family. I'm pretty sure mum and dad will find it hard too, especially dad."

"Are you off to work?" I ask him, changing the subject completely.

"Yeah, I think Damian will be home to keep an eye on you."

"Ugh, enough with the babysitting. I am an adult." So damn frustrating.

"I know, I know. But like I said, you're still my baby sister." I sigh and roll my eyes at him, turning back to the TV.

"Can I at least invite some friends over?" I ask, not even looking at him.

"No." I swear, one day I'm going to punch him.

"Why?" I whine. I don't want to be stuck with Damian!

"Damian told me they're all guys, so no." Again with Damian. Damian is mentioned a lot these days. It's like he's centre of attention and it's annoying. I'm trying to avoid him for heavens sake! I don't need to be stuck home alone with him of all people.

"Fine, I'll go out and meet them then."

"No, you're staying here. Okay?"

"I'm regretting moving in now." I groan.