|~•22°~|

Chap 22 - °Jealous Much°

"Leave my way!" Wooyoung said as he stepped inside with his suitcase. "Hi Soobin." "O-oh hi." Soobin said.

"Hey w-wooyoung when did you came back to Korea?" Taehyun asked. "I never left after my brother's marriage." Wooyoung said. "Oh hi kai didn't saw you there my little cousin."

"Oh Beomgyu's here too hi." Wooyoung said as he sat beside everyone. "Just to make clear for especially you 'Soobin ssi' that me and Yeonjun are not blood related I am adopted, thank you." Wooyoung explained.

"Oh..." Soobin said not knowing what to do. "By the way you got more handsome, last time we met on your wedding and after that you're just glowing." Soobin blushed.

"Okay...! Wooyoung why did you came here?" Yeonjun said being so obvious that he's....

Jealous.

"Well why not? I thought of staying with you and 'Soobin ssi' for some days before going back to London." Wooyoung said.

"Oh well then you should go and get some rest, your room's....here!" Yeonjun said as he pointed towards the door. Yeonjun continued. "This one." "Well fine." Wooyoung said.

Wooyoung got up and went inside his room. Everyone sighed. "Soobin you enjoyed it didn't you?" Yeonjun asked as he looked at Soobin.

"Enjoyed what?" Soobin asked. "Oh don't act dumb I saw you blushing." Yeonjun said.
"Huh? Okay I am sorry but he was just complementing me so yeah..." Soobin said.

"Oh my god he's jealous." Kai whispered to the other couple. "Listen Soobinnie... don't be sorry it's just you don't know him properly." Yeonjun said as he rested his head on Soobin's shoulder.

"Huh?" Soobin asked confusingly. "Nothing leave it but just know that he's homophobic ...and I love you." Yeonjun said making the people infront of them squeal so loud.

"W-What happened?" Yeonjun asked. "Its just ...ahhh..." Beomgyu squealed again. "I love you too." Soobin whispered in Yeonjun's ear making him shiver.

"I love you...my foot..!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•