|~•2°~|

°Chap 2 - Meeting°

Yeonjun went inside his room and decided to call his friend Beomgyu.

Acutually bestfriend.

"Beomgyu please come to my house please." Yeonjun said in hurry like his life depends on it. But yeah it acutually does.

"yeah but what happened?" Beomgyu questioned from the other side. "I'll tell you once you'll come." "okay fine..." And with that Beomgyu ended the call.

•°•°•°

"Okay now tell me what happened?" Beomgyu asked in a tiring voice. Beomgyu came to Yeonjun's house ten minutes ago but since he came Yeonjun won't say a word.

"Hyung...did you called me here just so that you can bite your nails infront of my fucking face?" Beomgyu said again and in a response Yeonjun just looked at him.

"I am going now." Beomgyu was about stand but Yeonjun stopped him. "Wait .... I'll tell you." Yeonjun said as he looked down.

"Hyung you know you can always share anything to me right?" Beomgyu said while Yeonjun just nodded. After taking a deep breath Yeonjun said. "I am getting married." Yeonjun looked up but Beomgyu went silent.

Same as Yeonjun.

"Y-you're getting what?" Beomgyu asked still not believing. "MARRIED." Yeonjun said again. Yeonjun continued. "To Choi Soobin. He's the son of our soon to be business partners."

"For family business right?" Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun.

Terrified. Cause he lowkey knows what could happen.

"Right....and I am even going to meet him this evening. Like what I am even gonna say to that Choi fucking Soobin that I wanna marry you....the fuck not. Why the fuck our partners arranged us to meet when we have nothing to say!" Yeonjun blurted out.

Yes. There were already signs of the thing Beomgyu's expecting.

"I bet he's not even my ideal type." Thud. Now there's nothing that can stop Yeonjun.

"H-hyung ...what if I meet him except you?" Beomgyu said as he just got an idea.

"Huh? What? How are you gonna recognise him?" Yeonjun questioned. "You saw his face?" "No." "Then I am going to recognise him in the same way you were about to."

"But why do you wanna meet him?" Yeonjun questioned. "So there will be a surprise."

"What surprise?" Yeonjun asked again as he can't understand a single thing. "Like I'll meet him and after that I'll tell if he is like your ideal type or not." Beomgyu said with excitement hoping that Yeonjun will agree.

"That doesn't make much sense but okay fine."

•°•°•°

"Yeonjun...Yeonjun...Yeonjun..." Soobin looked around the cafe. "Are you searching for Yeonjun?" Someone said from the back right in Soobin's ear making him startle.

"Yeah but how do you know?" Soobin questioned as he fixed his glasses. "I am his friend Beomgyu he acutually sent me to meet you cause he couldn't." "Oh okay." Soobin said as they both went towards an empty table.

Disappointed. But only Soobin.

"So Soobin tell me about yourself" "Well...I am Choi Soobin, 25." "Yeah Yeah good that's enough bio data." Beomgyu said as he wanted to tell about Yeonjun now.

"And my friend is Kim Yeonjun, 23." Beomgyu smiled afterwards. "Beomgyu tell me one thing..." Soobin paused for a second. "Does Yeonjun really wants to marry me?"

Boom. The only thing Beomgyu was afraid of is happening right now.

"A-acutually Y-Yeonju- ." Soobin cuts him off. "That means it's clear that he's forced. I knew it." "Wait how did you ...?" Beomgyu asked in pure chaos. "Well I don't think so anyone is going to marry someone like me especially Yeonjun."

"But why you're saying this?" "Huh?...Look at my face do you think Yeonjun will ever except me?...by the way did Yeonjun saw my face?" Soobin asked.

"N-no he didn't." Soobin huffed. "What does Yeonjun think about me tell me honestly."
Soobin said.

"H-He thinks you're n-not his i-ideal type..." Beomgyu said hoping that Soobin isn't hurt after hearing that but Soobin didn't even frowed.

He's used to it now.

"I see what's coming ... everyone says the same." Soobin whispered the last part but Beomgyu heard him. "What does everyone says?" Beomgyu asked.

Before Soobin could say anything a waiter came. "Sir would you like to drink something?" Waiter asked.

"Umm...one cold coffee." Beomgyu said and looked at Soobin afterwards. "Same for me."

With that waiter nodded and left.

"So Soobin...?" Soobin looked at Beomgyu for a second thinking if he should open up about himself or not. But atlast he decided he should.

"Well I was bullied cause I am a nerd. And I guess that enough to know right?" Soobin asked thinking if he should say more.

But for Beomgyu it was enough to guess. Now he understood why Soobin said 'everyone says the same '

"It's enough Soobin." Beomgyu said and smiled making Soobin smile too. Beomgyu doesn't wants to force Soobin to feel all those emotions again.

•°•°•°•

"Yeah hyung he's just like your ideal type." Beomgyu said hoping that he can convince Yeonjun.

Beomgyu knows that he's doing wrong by not telling Yeonjun how Soobin is afterall he should know everything about his soon to be husband right? But Yeonjun will never listen to him. All Yeonjun will focus is on his looks, not his personality, not his kindness, his sincerity and it's not like soobin is bad looking. Who the fuck says nerds are bad looking? And also just after there one meeting Beomgyu understood that Yeonjun will never be able to find a better person for himself other than Soobin.

"oh really..?" "Yeah now hyung it's getting late at night I'll call you later okay?" Beomgyu said as he can't lie anymore.

"Okay bye." "Bye." With that Beomgyu ended the call.

Beomgyu just sighed and looked at his husband who was sleeping all tired.

"I am lucky to have you taehyun." Beomgyu smiled and also went to sleep beside his husband.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•