|~•10°~|

Chap 10 - °Karma°

"Soobin!" Yeonjun called Soobin making him stop from entering his room and closing the door any further. "WHAT NOW!?" Soobin yelled having enough of Yeonjun's shits.

"S-sorry." Yeonjun said as he started to step closer to Soobin.

Sorry? Like really? Soobin thought as he scoffed at that 'sorry.'

"Please..." Yeonjun said as he clutched onto Soobin's hand. "Leave my hand!" Soobin said aggressively and started to struggle to get his hand free from Yeonjun's grip.

"N-no...Soobin I am sorry p-please don't be like this." Yeonjun said crying again while Soobin 'tsked.' "Why do you care huh? Do you love me?"Soobin said as he leaned closer to Yeonjun making him nervous and speechless at the same time.

Karma real quick.

"It's Beomgyu's fault..." Yeonjun mumbled. "Don't blame him when you know nothing besides even if you would've seen my face before you still have to marry me." Soobin snapped.

"I cared about you before and all you did was blame me! Now how does it feel Yeonjun? I was forced too! You always taunted me with do you love me or I will never love you!" Soobin took a deep breath.

"But let me tell you one thing I was confused before that do I love you or not but now I know that I fucking don't." Hearing that made Yeonjun's heart sank into his stomach for abouslutely no fucking reason!

"I always understood you but you just misunderstood me." With that Soobin freed himself from Yeonjun's grip but started to go towards Kitchen. Making Yeonjun confused.

"I am not like you heartless." Soobin said as he started to cook once again. Yeonjun remember that yeah he was hungry but something affected him more than that

'heartless.' Hearing that from Soobin's mouth just shattered his heart.

"Why does it affect me? I don't love him then why?...Or do I-" yeonjun thought but stopped in between not ready to except the acutual 'fact.'

Yeonjun was just staring at Soobin peacefully. Soobin passed Yeonjun the plate without looking at him. Making Yeonjun come back to his senses.

"T-thank you." Yeonjun said buy Soobin just ignored him and went away.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•