Neil to Man: What is this?

Man: Who are you?

Neil: I am Neil Khanna, Avni's husband.

Man: But she..

Neil: She is mad, don't take it seriously.

Man: It is a report from Sanjeevani Hospital.

Neil snatches that report and goes to room. He opened that letter and saw...

Kitna scroll karoge

Avni Neil Khanna is...............

Pregnant

Neil dropped that letter on floor.

Neil: Me..Me..Mein papa bane wale he. Avni is pregnant with my child. How can i do that blunder. I ousted Avni from this house and my life. Aur mera bacha she/he will hate me.

AVNI......

Neil cried for hours.

Night

Everyone comes for dinner. Maddy and Kareena comes from Ragini's clutches. Neil goes to hall.

Maddy: Neil you took a great decision by marrying Juhi. You saved Khanna's reputation. But i don't like her attitude.

Bebe: Maddy, she is Khanna's daughter in law.

Juhi and Mishti goes to hall and sees Khannas.

Juhi: Kareena are you okay?

Kareena: It's none of your concern.

Juhi: Kareena, mein tumahi bhabhi hoon.

Kareena: No, No way, i will never give my super bhabhi's position in my heart.

Juhi:

Kareena: Even i have a doubt, Mishti is bhaiyaka beti hai.

Juhi:

Kareena: Aur aplog sharam aati mujhe, meri family bolne ke liye. You guys are heartless people. You guys hurted a poor soul. Aur ma, she is the one who gives light in my nahi our life. Bebe, how can you do this. First of all you doubted her character, then her birth. Shwetha aunty and Prakash uncle i expected a support for my super bhabhi. Aur bhaiya, why did you marry her when you can't support her.

Maddy: Kareena

Kareena: Don't shout, truth does not change. And ha Khanna you hurted a poor soul,oops sorry one nahi 2 souls. Super bhabhi is pregnant with Bhaiya sorry Neil Khanna's child.

Khannas are shocked. Neil sits numb. Because he can't believe his sister hate him. Aur Khannas are shocked that Avni is pregnant.

Guys,

Guys,

I am back. Did you like the story?

I am sorry for the small chapter. I will update soon.

I have a doubt on this chapter. Thank you shifa_avneil, sweetyshanaya90 and Angel_of_Universe  for giving me suggestions. Thanks a lot. 

Target: 30+

Thank you

Your's
Minnzz😍😍