Ghost?

- Athanasia -
" 𝐿𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 "

I woke up feeling lighter than usual. I felt so light today yet I feel so... strange. I wonder when the other people will come today. They usually come by early to wake me up, however I woke up early. Maybe I'll cry? Would they hear me? They always come when I cry a bit.

-Narrator-

Total silence let out as Athanasia opened her mouth. There was no echo in the halls nor any noise being made. No matter how big she opened her mouth nor how loud she believed she was, not even a single whisper was let out. Noticing nobody came to heed her whining she began to cry, she thought: why could nobody hear me?

After a couple of minutes Athanasia decided to just fall back to sleep, but she couldn't. She closed her eyes but couldn't even feel a bit sleepy. She continued to look above her as she still did not know how to roll over or sit-up. Athanasia didn't know what to think, so she just lied down with her eyes closed. She hoped she would at the very least just fall back to sleep.

Hours passed and the room seemed to have gotten brighter, it was morning. Athanasia saw hope in this and decided to cry and finally the maids did come in, however...

- Athanasia -

H-huh? The lady reached in for me and I opened my arms so she would carry me but, she took someone else. I'm still here! WAIT I'M STILL HERE! PICK ME UP! I WANNA READ AND DRINK MILK BY THE COLD FIRE! CANT YOU HEAR ME! I'M RIGHT HERE!

- Narrator -

The maid had taken out Athanasia from the crib and sat down with her to feed her milk. Un-best-known to her, that there was another Athanasia left in the crib. That the other Anastasia had been crying and whaling, but her cry was not heard.

TBC

THAT WAS ONLY THE BEGINNING WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK! If you still don't get it, this story is about what happened to Anastasia's original soul. I get that the new Anastasia is technically the same one but still, there was a soul that inhabited Anastasia before she was reborn. This is a what happened story. Feel free to give tips and ideas.