chapter 179 Cultivator of the ancestor

Start from the beginning

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said with some confusion: "Uncle Turtle said, you can try to build the foundation at the 9th level of Qi training. Is it okay if you don't build the foundation like this?"

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said, "It doesn't matter. Yes, I can wait for the twelfth level of Qi training to build the foundation, so that my strength in the initial stage of foundation construction can be comparable to others in the middle of the foundation foundation, or even in the latter stage of the foundation. In fact, I feel that the aura in my body is not strong enough. Can't reach the level that can build a foundation."

    Bai Yunxi nodded, "Oh".

    Ye Fan took out the pill and said, "There are three dragon ball Pills here, please take it some time."

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "I don't need that much, just give me one."

    Ye Fan waved his hand, and said, "The first one of dragon ball pill has the best effect and the second one has drug resistance. The effect is almost halved by the third one. It’s boring to eat more. What's more, mine is yours, and yours is mine. You don’t have to be polite with me. Anyway, your cultivation level is improved, and I can get double cultivation. Good."

    Bai Yunxi thought for a while, it was indeed the reason Ye Fan said, and he didn't excuse it too much.

    ...

    Bai Yunxi took out a few books, and Ye Fan glanced at.

    Bai Yunxi and said, "What's the matter with those books! "

    Bai Yunxi shrugged, and said: "Some unusual things found under the Bai family's ancestor house. This Things, this is a copy."

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "Under the ancestral house, what good things can be found in your ancestral house!"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said: "According to the record in our genealogy Maybe our ancestor had a cultivator."

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and blinked in shock. "Cultivator? Is there any evidence?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "It says, this one. The ancestor went out to sea by boat, and finally disappeared in the sea."

    Ye Fan took a deep breath, looked at Bai Yunxi with some sympathy, and said: "Yunxi, your ancestor went to sea by boat. It doesn't mean that he is a cultivator. Maybe your family. The ancestor was fishing."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    The Taotie ghost laughed haha, "Yes, fishing."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan displeased, and Ye Fan wrinkled his brows in embarrassment. : "I just talk about it casually, but you can't completely rule out this possibility, right?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes, but it's not just this factor, it's recorded in the family tree, this ancestor When I was in my teens, I was still like a teenager in his twenties, which is unusual."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Oh, this is not normal."

    Bai Yunxi took out a scroll and said, "This is caught in that box. Grandpa gave it to me."

    "This leather is very special."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said:" ah it should have almost a thousand years, and save the cortex is very good, unlike an ordinary thing! ".

    The Taotie ghost Gudonggudong roll over, said:" this is like It's a secret scroll."

    Bai Yunxi glanced at the Taotie ghost in doubt, and said: "Secret scroll?"

    the Taotie ghost nodded and said: "Yes! Enter spiritual power, something will appear."

    Ye Fan moved towards the scroll. Infused with a burst of spiritual power, patterns appeared on the scroll.

    "This is a map!" Ye Fan blinked. "Did your ancestor leave you any treasure?"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "I don't know."

    Ye Fan looked at the map and said, "From the display of this map, this place should be Desert area."

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said: "Yes."

    "Could it be that your ancestor really left you good things, find some time, let's go and see." Ye Fan said happily.

    "Okay."

    ...

    Ye Fan packed up his things and prepared to go out.

    Mysterious turtle looked at Ye Fan, said: "Have to go out ah?"

    Ye Fan nodded his head and said:. "A must"

    Mysterious turtle looked at Ye Fan, said: "You should not always work much, go around the waves, this is not Okay!"

    Ye Fan looked at mysterious turtle and said, "I'm going out to do business, don't worry, I will take care of the teleportation array."

    "Are you going to the desert with me?" Ye Fan asked.

    Mysterious turtle snorted coldly, and said, "I don't want to go where it is."

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Okay, in that case, you can stay and see the house."

    Mysterious turtle snorted softly. ,"get out."