chapter 157 Ride a Skark🦈

"Oh, I've seen this, riding sharks, do we all ride sharks? Can I do it too?" George yelled and asked while standing on the board of the boat.

    Ye Fan dragged George onto the back of a shark, and then flew to the ship again when George stood firm.

    Bai Yunxi stepped on the flying sword and flew out, and looked back at Ye Fan, "Ye Fan, you can just throw people down, and I will meet you below."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Okay."

    George Yelled: "Oh, Qinggong, I finally saw Qinggong, Young Master Bai, you can actually fly, Ran Ran said, only a virgin can learn the magical arts of the world, it is impossible, Young Master Bai, you are still a virgin."

    Bai Yun Xi: "..."

    Mu Lianping looked at Bai Yunxi with surprise. Mu Lianping had known that Ye Fan taught Bai Yunxi exercises long ago, but he didn't know that Ye Fan taught Bai Yunxi exercises so powerfully that Bai Yunxi could actually fly.

    Ye Fan threw all the people on board.

    "Open the way." Ye Fan lightly landed on the headed shark and said vigorously.

    A large group of sharks swam forward quickly, and the cruise ship was left behind by a few people.

    George said with some joy: "Oh, we are on the backs of sharks, am I really not dreaming? Ran Ran, you see, you see, I am riding a shark! I am riding a shark like a master."

    Chen Ran: "..." He saw it.

    "Ye Shao, can you take a picture of me?" George said loudly.

    Ye Fan glanced at George, and said angrily: "Will you not shoot yourself?"

    George said with a trembling voice: "I think so too, but this shark swims so fast, I'm afraid to throw it away. Go down, and, my hands are shaking a bit, I dropped my phone into the sea when I was just shooting."

    Ye Fan: "..."

    Bai Yunxi looked at George and said helplessly: "Mr. George, don't you fooling around."

    "I'm not fooling around! Mr. Bai, I only have this opportunity to ride a shark in my life. If I don't take a picture, I'm afraid I will think I'm dreaming." George said, lying on the shark.

    Bai Yunxi: "Just think you are dreaming..."

    "Mr. George, the person who installed the explosives may still be among the people on our side. Just leave it alone." Mu Lianping said.

    George nodded and said: "Oh, that's right."

    George turned his head and saw the picture of the cruise ship sinking into the sea from a distance, and a bit of horror of escape suddenly appeared in his heart.

    Chloe frowned. He had thought of this a long time ago. He would be in danger of death at any time if he didn't get the rape out. However, in this situation, it is really not a good time to catch the rape.

    Ye Fan stood on the Shark King personably with his hand in his hand, and said with a masterful demeanor: "Now, this expert gives you a chance, whoever of you is a traitor, take the initiative to confess, be lenient in confession, and be strict in resistance. "

    George looked standing on the shark spirited Ye Fan, full of worship looked at Chen Ran, said:." Ranran, you see Ye Shao, really cool, and I think this "

    "you lie well, but you Druckers will die if they fall into the water." Chen Ran said.

    "Duck, I am not a duck." George said.