chapter 56 No matter what, I went on a date

with a few police cars roaring in, a policewoman walked out of the police car and saw Ye Fan coming angrily.

"Ye Fan, what are you doing here?" Chen Kelan asked calmly.

Ye Fan blinked at Chen Kelan and said casually: "I heard someone jumped from the building here, so I came to watch the excitement!"

"You are still in the mood to watch the excitement of life matters, do you have a conscience?" Chen Kelan said indignantly. .

"However , I am not the only one watching the excitement! Why do you just scold me!" Ye Fan said innocently.

Chen Kelan said displeasedly: "People live here, unlike you who rushed over all the way to see people jumping off the building, I really don't know why Bai Sanshao would care for an idiot like you!"

Ye Fan said displeasedly:" You don't understand. There are too many things, how dare you slander a genius like me as an idiot, if I am an idiot, you won't even be able to reach for the brain damage."

Chen Kelan: "The bastard"

Ye Fan looked at the kid upstairs and said sternly: "You are the public servant of the people anyhow! The people are still waiting for you to save your life. You don't save the flowers of the motherland, so chat with me here and neglect your duty. , This is not so good."

Chen Kelan gave Ye Fan angrily and turned away.

"Ye Shao, do you know Miss Chen?" Zhang Siliang asked.

Ye Fan nodded, and said:" I saw it at the police station before, she might have taken a fancy to me before, and asked questions, but I didn't answer or let me go."

Zhang Siliang: Chen Kelan's vision is very high. Although Ye Fan's abilities are extraordinary, Chen Kelan is unlikely to see it! After all, Ye Shao has connotations, and looks like an idiot

"Ye Shao at first glance . How could you go to the police station?" Zhang Siliang asked.

"Seeing the uneven on road, I drew my knife to help, and was arrested by this gang of ignorant people to the police station. "Ye Fan said.

Zhang Siliang:" Did Ye Shao fight with others?"

Above the tall buildings, the child opened his eyes in panic. The child seemed to be unable to hear what the expert said.

"Ye Shao, see those psychologists, can you persuade the child to come down?" Zhang Siliang asked.

Ye Fan shook his head and said: "It is not that he wants to jump off the building that can't be persuaded, but that something is pushing him!"

Zhang Siliang heard Ye Fan's words, and suddenly felt a kind of creepy, stuff," what?"

"Nonsense!" Tianshi Zhou could not help but confuse the crowd around Wang Jingshi.

Ye Fan turned his head and smiled secretly at the Zhou Tianshi next to Wang Jingshi." Ordinary people don't believe that there are ghosts in this world. However, as a heavenly teacher, do you think there are none?"

Zhang Siliang couldn't help wrapping his clothes tightly. The child upstairs kept crying, muttering something constantly in his mouth, and the scene looked strange.

Chen Kelan seemed to have heard Ye Fan's nonsense, looked back at Ye Fan, and cursed, "Sickness!"

Ye Fan made a face at Chen Kelan!

Ye Shao.Wang Jingshi had doubts, but he didn't know what to ask.

" Coming! "Ye Fan said.