chapter 99 Lin Xiao regrets

that after Ye Fan sent Bai Yunxi to the company, he took Wu Hao qiang. shooting scene.

    "Uncle, you are here to shoot TV!"

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes ! "

    The director's assistant saw Ye Fan coming and immediately greeted him. "Ye Shao, why are you here? Today,  don’t have your role in it!"

    Ye Fan carried Wu Hao qiang's collar and brought Wu Hao qiang to the front, saying:" I will bring him here to see and see, where is Tang Yuxuan, haven't you come yet? I heard that he will come today!"

    Assistant director She frowned, and said: "Yes, it will come, but it's not time yet."

    "Then  call him and let him come over? "Ye  Fan said.

    The assistant twitched with excitement by Ye Fan's words. Tang Yuxuan is the actor! It's already a lot of face to promise to take time out of his busy schedule to come to guest appearances, how to urge him!

    "This is not good."

    Ye Fan turned on the phone and said: "What's wrong, I'll call him."

    Help ideal stop, the phone has been connected.

    Tang Yuxuan came over shortly after Ye Fan's phone call. The director's assistant looked at Tang Yuxuan who rushed over in a hurry, with a blood on his face!

    Liang Xin looked at Tang Yuxuan, frowned, and said: "The actor Tang, When is it so easy to talk? With a phone call from Ye Fan, Tang Yuxuan really hurried over. Why?"

    Lu Ying smiled and said:"  It is always a good thing that the actor Tang is willing to come over!"

    "Ye Shao!" Tang Yuxuan said hello respectfully.

    "This is my nephew."

    "Hello, Emperor Tang, I am your fan! "Wu Hao qiáng shook his hand towards Tang Yuxuan with a shy face, with a well-behaved look.

    "Hello, kid!"

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and secretly said: Wu Hao qiang, this stinky boy, clearly said that he was a fan of him, so he changed his mouth when he met Tang Yuxuan.

    "Actor Tang, can you sign me?"

    "Yes."  Tang Yuxuan said.

    Wu Hao Qiáng took out a large stack of cards from his backpack and gave it to Tang Yuxuan. Tang Yuxuan twitched the corner of his mouth looking at the thick stack of cards. Tang Yuxuan signed Wu Hao Qiáng very seriously.

    Wu Hao Qiang took a cell phone and snapped a photo of Tang Yuxuan's signature.

    "What are you doing?"  Ye Fan asked.

    "This is evidence, lest those guys think I'm a lie and fool them with a signature written by someone." Wu Hao qiáng said.

    "Do you often lie to people, so your reputation is not good!" Ye Fan asked.

    Wu Hao Qiáng's face blushed slightly and said: "I don't often lie!"

    Wu Hao Qiáng squatted beside Tang Yuxuan, chatting with Tang Yuxuan, and Tang Yuxuan was very patient with Wu Hao Qiáng to chat.

    "Little friend, do you really admire the actor Tang?" Liang Xin asked.

    Liang Xin looked at Wu Hao Qiáng, thinking: "The children nowadays are terrible! You know how to hug your thighs when you are so young, and you have a natural advantage when you are young."