chapter 83 The whereabouts of the spirit stone

Ye Fan put away the soul fragrant, sneaked into the hotel, and found Fan Cheng and Huáng Yue two people.

    "You, how did you come in?"Fan  Cheng looked at Ye Fan, a little panic flashed in his heart.

    "If you want to come in, you come in very much." Ye Fan said quietly at the window.

    In front of the windowsill, Ye Fan's figure was a little erratic, looking like a ghost.

    "What do you want?"

    Ye Fan hooked the corner of his mouth and said: "You are very smart, and you know how to deal with my wife, but smart people die early."

    A cloud of black air emerged from Ye Fan and rushed towards the two of them.

    Fan Cheng and Huáng Yue, who were wrapped in black energy, uttered a series of screams. Soon, the two of them lost their blood.

    Two strands of new ghosts were caught by Ye Fan, and Ye Fan quickly scanned the memories of the two of them, and then took the two new ghosts into the Yingui banner.

    After solving these two people, Ye Fan went to the roast duck restaurant again, bought roast duck, and returned to the villa.

    In the villa, Cai Shuai said nervously:" Young Master Bai, do you think this room is so dense."

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Cai Shuai, and said: "This villa is a ghost house, it's not surprising that it's dense."

    Cai Shuai glanced at the window and saw a strangely dressed person looking into the house through the window.

    Cai Shuai almost fell to the ground in fright, the face in the window seemed to have been crushed by a compactor, strangely powerful.

    "Bai Shao, there is a ghost! "Cai  Shuai trembled.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Cai Shuai, and said coldly: "Where there are ghosts, there will be ghosts. Today is the Mid-Year Festival, and there is nothing strange about ghosts."

    Bai Yunxi also felt a little hairy in his heart, complaining to himself that Ye Fan didn't know to come back once he went out, but he was still calm.

    Bai Yunxi found that there were many ghosts wandering at the door trying to rush in. Fortunately, the ghosts who took action were blocked by the formation flags around the villa.

    Cai Shuai looked at Bai Yunxi's calm appearance and admired him. Bai San Shao was Bai San Shao. This kind of determination is beyond the reach of anyone.

    "Young Master Bai, there seems to be more and more ghosts around this villa."

    Bai Yunxi bit his lip and scolded Ye Fan a lot in his heart. Saving money is not so saving. Living in a ghost house and surrounded by so many ghosts all day, Ye Fan is not afraid of not being able to sleep at night.

    "It's getting late. Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival. It is rare for ghosts to have a holiday. It is normal to have more ghosts. It will be fine tomorrow." Bai Yunxi said.

    Cai Shuai looked at Bai Yunxi's calm and composed appearance, and felt that he was not helpful.

    Bai Yunxi closed his eyes, and didn't know how many times he had cursed Ye Fan.

    "What is it all about? This villa was bought for three million. What are all gathered here? Get out of here, want to live for nothing! "Ye Fan's yīn soul flag waved, and the ghost disappeared.

    Bai Yunxi secretly breathed a sigh of relief when Ye Fan came back.

    "Where did you go?"  Bai Yunxi asked.