chapter 64 Xiao Chi's Accident

Bai Yunxi received a call from his grandmother Mu Wan at midnight.

    "Wake up! "Bai  Yunxi pushed Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan opened his eyes in a daze, "what's wrong, do you want to sleep with me? Come on, come on, the bed is warmed up for you, I didn’t expect you to figure it out so quickly, but it’s no wonder, I'm so handsome and handsome, after passing this village, there is no such shop."

    Ye Fan's sparse eyes were clearly not sober.

    Ye Fan grabbed Bai Yunxi's hand and brought Bai Yunxi to the Chuáng.

    "Don't make trouble!"

    Ye Fan pressed Bai Yunxi under him like an eagle catching Xiaoji. Feeling Ye Fan's hot breathing, Bai Yunxi couldn't help but redden his ears.

    "Stop making trouble, grandpa has an accident!"

    "Grandpa ? Isn't he in the military area? I heard that the place is safe!" Ye Fan mumbled.

    "Someone  got in, and the goal was to kill my grandpa."

    "Is  your grandpa injured?"

    "No, the self-defense jade pendant you gave is very useful, but nine of them were damaged at once. Fortunately, you gave enough, and nine were broken, and there are still six that can be used." Bai Yunxi said.

    "When  the jade pendant I gave was attacked, it could rebound and attack. It actually used nine of them. It's not easy to kill your grandpa!"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "It's  a group of ninjas."

    "Why! Your grandfather is not an important person, why are so many people want to kill him reluctantly?"

    "I  checked. Grandpa recently translated Yunhuang ancient prose. There are only three ancient pros in China who understand it. Two of them are dead, and grandpa is the last one. Although the two ancient literature scholars are dead, the work that belongs to them has already been completed."

    Xiao Chi is the last person in the country who understands ancient Chinese prose, as long as Xiao Chi is dead, even if he gets that thing, it is useless.

    "Why? "Ye  Fan asked puzzledly.

    "This ancient Chinese exercise method was originally domestic. It was stolen and left to the country of Japan. By coincidence, the people in the country did not want people in our country to understand. If this exercise method can be widely used, the country It is possible to train a super strong soldier! "Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said:" It's just a superficial technique. It seems a bit unreliable to train a super strong soldier."

    Bai Yunxi: Ye Fan, this guy has a really good vision. I heard that it was a technique left over from ancient times, and you still look down on it.

    Ye Fan shrugged, and said: "It's not that I want to look down on that practice, but that practice body is not so good!"

    Bai Yunxi:...

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said: "Come to the hospital with me to see Grandpa."

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said:"  Go now! Isn’t Old Man Xiao okay? Let’s sleep and then go! "

    Bai Yunxi:....

    "You  accompany me. If you are tired, I will drive and you will sleep in the car. Just feel good." Bai Yunxi gritted his teeth, and a strange feeling flashed in his heart. He seemed to rely more and more on Ye Fan, relying on one person. This was an unprecedented experience for Bai Yunxi.