chapter 179 Cultivator of the ancestor

Start from the beginning

    "Fortunately, the above discovered that this substance does not spread from person to person. Many villagers in Lei Village died at a young age. The above suspected that this may involve genetic disease factors. However, this time, these people died on a large scale at the same time, so I don’t know what the cause was."

    "There are many people who died early in Lei Village’s history. However, like this time, several people died at the same time. But it has never happened.”

    “Some experts also think that these people’s illnesses were caused by monkeys. After investigation, they found that there were serious violations of laws and disciplines in killing monkeys in Lei Village. As for the reasons, they are still being investigated. In."

    Bai Yunxi nodded, "Oh".

    Bai Shiyuan looked at Bai Yunxi and asked, "Yunxi, what is the reason, do you know? I have heard folk legends that people in Lei Village once killed a dragon girl, and these people died suddenly, and they belonged to the dragon girl seek Revenge."

    Bai Yunxi shrugged, and said: "That's a myth. It's better to listen to the experts."

    Bai Shiyuan: "..."

    ...

    Ye Fan took a dragon ball pill, and a strong medicinal power was transformed. Opening, Ye Fan closed his eyes and concentrated on absorbing this medicinal power.

    Ye Fan had taken the pill made from black bird egg before, and his physique had been improved. The medicinal power of dragon ball Pill had once again transformed Ye Fan's physique.

    Ye Fan felt that under the nourishment of the medicinal power, the meridians had been expanded, and Ye Fan felt that his condition was very good.

    When Bai Yunxi walked in, Ye Fan almost finished work.

    After absorbing the pill, Ye Fan beat a set of punches vigorously, "My strength has gone up again."

    Bai Yunxi pinched his nose and said, "You should take a bath."

    Ye Fan smelled it, and said, "A lot of excretion has been made. Impurities!"

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said helplessly: "It's all because you usually eat too much junk food, that's why it smells like this."

    Ye Fan said disapprovingly: "I just wash the marrow better, not because of eating junk food."

    Bai Yunxi waved his hand impatiently, and said, "Go take a shower and take a shower."

    Ye Fan nodded. , Said: "Okay..."

    Ye Fan walked out after washing in the bathroom for more than half an hour.

    "Yun Xi, see if my figure has improved." Ye Fan stand naked and said.

    Bai Yunxi turned his face away and secretly said: Ye Fan, an idiot, doesn't wear any clothes.

    "You eat so much junk food all day long. It's not bad if you don't get a fat. You want to get a better figure?"

    Ye Fan touched his abdominal muscles and said, "Although I eat a lot, I always pay attention. Exercise, you see my muscles are tough, don't believe me, touch it."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "You put on your clothes." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said: "It's time for double cultivation ."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

   "How is your cultivation level progressing?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "I have entered the eleventh level of Qi training. I feel that I am several times more powerful than those practitioners who practice the ninth level of Qi." Ye Fan said.