chapter 177 Missing Reporter

En başından başla

    "What is he went to Lei village doing?" Ye Fan asked.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "It's not very clear. It seems that because of the abduction and trafficking of women and the vicious killing of national protected wild animals in Lei village, he went there to investigate the situation."

    "There was an abduction and trafficking of women. Is your cousin abducted?" Ye Fan asked.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "He is a man."

    Ye Fan shrugged and said, "Men can also be abducted."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "If he grow up like you, you are more than a woman .It's easy to be trafficked." Ye Fan said.

    "Does your cousin know martial arts?" Ye Fan asked.

    "He did hire a Taekwondo instructor and learned it for a while, but what did he not learn? Before, he investigated a child abduction incident and mistakenly believed that a girl was a suspect, followed others, and was regarded as a pervert. Fist fell."

    Ye Fan said sympathetically: "Oh, that's too dishonest, maybe this guy, now it's more fierce."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Bai Yunxi took a deep breath. , Said: "Grandpa wants me to go with you."

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Okay! My cultivation level has reached a bottleneck, so it's okay to go for a walk."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Okay, let's set off as soon as possible."

    Ye Fan recently made the foundation pill. which is far more effective than ordinary pill. However, after taking the foundation pill, Ye Fan did not build the foundation smoothly. After entering the tenth level of qi training, cultivators in the realm of comprehension generally practice to the ninth level of qi training to try to build a foundation.

    Cultivators with single spiritual roots generally can successfully build a foundation by taking one or two foundation pill at the ninth level of Qi training. With double and three spiritual roots, the chance of foundation building is smaller.

    For those with four spiritual roots and five spiritual roots, taking a foundation pill, the chance of foundation building is very slim. It can only depend on luck.

    There is a situation in which the cultivator did not build the foundation smoothly after taking the foundation pill, but changed from the nine-level Qi training to the ten-level Qi training. In the realm of cultivation, the foundation cannot be built, and the cultivation level can rise up to the Qi training. The twelfth floor, but when the cultivation base reaches the twelfth level of Qi training, the chance of building the foundation is very slim.

    The cultivator of the twelfth level of qi training is much higher than the cultivator of the ninth level, but it is much worse than the cultivator of the foundation building.

    ...

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi drove to Lei Village.

    Ye Fan frowned when he looked at the mountain covered by thunder and lightning.

    "Thunder and lightning are really dense in that place!" Ye Fan said in confusion.

    "That was the old site of Lei Village, and the people of Lei Village have long ceased to live there." Bai Yunxi said.

    "Is there any treasure in that place?"

    "There is a legend about Lei Village. There is a kind fisherman who accidentally rescued a wounded fish in the sea. The fish turned into a dragon girl at night."