After about half a year she lost any dreams. Ensuing her first kill, she lost all ambition to leave, she was smart enough to know she wouldn't fit in anymore. She fell into a deep hole of aggression.

She did however still manage to thrive in school with barely any effort at all. In class she would stare aimlessly at a wall while the teacher talked on, but still found herself able to take in everything that was being taught. For homework she managed to have an endless stream of facts to write, the facts came from memorised pages she had read.

But once again, in class that day she was aware of a certain someone missing.

In the back of the classroom three out of the four marauders sat laughing away. Causing any and all mischief they could. They threw random items around the class, obnoxiously chatted away and made as many jokes as they could when called upon by a teacher. And since they were in History of Magic, they pretty much got away with everything.

Harlow had also taken residence in the back of the classroom, she sat in the back corner. This only led to her becoming a fun target to the boys. They seemed very insistent on apparently going back to how they were in first year.

They half expected her to lightly scold them like she used to whenever they threw a quill through the air like what she called a javelin. To them it was weird having her presence in class, but having no form of communication. Back in first years she would usually sit in front of them and turn round numerous times to tell them off with a kind smile. A smile that had not once made its appearance on Harlow's face.

"James we clearly don't know her anymore. Stop whinging!" Peter hushly spoke his eyes travelling over to the side of Harlow's face, making it very clear who they were talking about.

"It's just weird. She was always so friendly and she used to love us." James whinged, feeling the loss of the smiley ginger girl that adored talking to them.

"You're just frustrated that she doesn't give a shit about you." Peter claimed with raised eyebrows, silently challenging James to prove  him wrong. "Remember Moony said to leave her alone."

"Wormy of course he's frustrated. People here love us and if we were to talk to them how we've tried to talk to her, they'd faint." Sirius butted in as he ran a hand through his hair.

Harlow was trying to ignore their voices which became a recurring activity she had to do. It was like they wanted her to hear what they were saying. She was in the process of copying down the notes, when their yapping voices started mentioning her name.

Her head snapped towards them, a merciless glare resting on her face. The three boys almost jumped at how frightening she looked. Peter was a bright right from embarrassment at being caught. While James and Sirius tried to hide it better. It was still obvious that they were nervous.

"Keep my name out of your mouth." She demanded and gave them no room to argue. Hey eyes poured evilly into their souls.

"Calm down you're not that special, love." Sirius grumble back and smiled sarcastically.

Luckily, Harlow was saved by the bell quite literally. "Fuck off." She hissed mentally cringing at the pet name. She scooped up her items into her bag and left immediately leaving the crowded classroom behind.

Thankfully it was the last class of the day.

Harlow resigned back to her dorm after refusing yet another study proposition from Lily. You'd think the girl would get the hint. In just a week she had been asked four times. Not only did she not want to, she also didn't need to. All of her homework for the week was already complete including her incredibly long essay for defence.