"People still aren't fond of skaikru" I said. The guard led us into tondc towards Indra. Villagers paused what they were doing to stare at us. Clarke received glared of mistrust whereas they mostly looked at me with curiosity. The guard held out a hand asking us to wait where we are.

Indra set her hands on her hips and looked me up then down, "Freya, shouldn't you be a the commanders side?"

I rolled my eyes at her. "We're looking for Lincoln" I said.

"The commander sent you I assume" she said more so to herself. She started walking before she spoke again. Clarke and I followed close behind. "Lincoln comes and goes, when he's here this is his tent" she said stopping outside a rather small tent on the outskirts of tondc. We heard some shuffling inside. "Sounds like it's your lucky day. Tell the commander my report will be arriving on time" Indra spoke only to me. Clarke and I watched her return to the busier area of tondc.

Clarke stepped forward to pull the flap of the tent aside but I grabbed her wrist before she could. "Lincoln" I called out. She quirked an eyebrow about to reach for the flap again.

But it was tore open revealing Lincoln. He was dressed in clean camouflage hunting clothes but had a bag of supplies already on his back. "Freya, what are you doing here? You should be in polis. And Clarke, skaikru has been worried about you for months" he looked between us confused. His eyes shot around behind us. "Come get inside" he moved to the side but kept scanning the area for anyone eavesdropping. His tent doesn't have much only a bed and a small table. "What is going on?" he finally asked.

"The commander sent us to you so you will help us get to arkadia and back to polis" Clarke answered before I could.

He looked confused trying to process why the commander would want that. "Azegeda is preparing to go to war with skaikru and trikru. Its not official yet but we need to get Clarke to arkadia in order to negotiate another alliance" I explained.

Suddenly the tent flap ripped open, automatically I drew my sword hold it to their throat. "Lincoln are you ready to-" the man stopped instantly.

"Sirus?" I questioned a bit surprised to see him.

"Freya, shouldn't you be in polis?" he asked gulping nervously.

Slowly I retracted my sword. He also had a bag of supplies and was dressed similar to Lincoln. "Not at the moment" I answered. Why is he acting so nervous?

Lincoln decided to step in and clarify what Sirus was doing here, "Sirus has been staying with me on and off at the cave." At the look Lincoln gave him he calmed himself down. It was odd behavior from the familiar grounder. Could the ice nation have gotten to him? No, Lincoln wouldn't bring someone to the same cave I assume he brings Octavia that is working with the enemy. When I left here last Sirus and I were on good terms.

"We should get moving" Clarke spoke up again.

"She's right at this rate we won't make it to arkadia until almost dark" I agreed.

"You're going to arkadia? They aren't taking kindly to us coming near their walls" Sirus said.

"We have a plan. Are you ready Lincoln?" I asked the taller man.

He nodded, "Sirus comes also he will be good protection."

I'll need to keep my eye on him to make sure he's not involved in anything bad. "Alright fine" I agreed. Lexa had trusted Sirus in the past to guard me I should give him a chance just like he did me when we trained together. It didn't take long for Lincoln and Sirus to gather themselves horses. Lincoln led the way to arkadia taking shortcuts when necessary and staying off the busier trails.