Reunion

Freya

I've been awake for awhile now just staring up at the worn fabric of the roof. To say I was confused was an under statement. I really need to talk to Anna. I'm not a people person usually. I don't understand them. Ever since we landed I've tried to think like Anna when I was near people. She was a people person, effortlessly she made friendships and occasionally a relationship. Now I'm stuck, I got close to Clarke and Octavia then eventually Lexa. And I feel like if I pursue Lexa I'm betraying my people. Yes, we have a truce but how long will that last. I don't want to have to choose between Lexa and the others. Because I know what I would have to do.

"Hey" Clarke said just waking up.

She looked up at me from where she'd been asleep on my chest. She looks tired but more put together than last night. "Hey" I said. Clarke brought me a great deal of comfort.

Clarke slowly sat up at the same time letting go of me and pulling out of my arms. She brushed through her hair with her fingers. Looking over to the door she watched the light stream in for a while. "How does your head feel?" she glanced back at me. I only shrugged, it feels the same as yesterday. She hummed her eyes darting around the bandage. "Promise me you won't fall into a coma again" she said setting her hand on my thigh over the blanket. "If you didn't wake up I don't know where I would be right now."

"I'll try not to" I told her.

She smiled a little and patted my thigh lightly. "We should get up" she sighed looking like she was dreading going back to camp. But sooner or later she would have to face them. After a pause she climbed over me off the bed. I sat up throwing a leg over the side of the bed. Clarke scooped up my pants moving over to the table with them. "What's this?" she asked turning with a folded piece of paper in her hands.

I got up and walked over to look at it. It was the drawing from Lexa's table. One of the drawings at least. "I think Lincoln drew it when he was hanging around camp" I said.

Clarke looked at it a little longer before handing it over to me. "Lincoln's been a reaper for a while so how did you get it?" she asked. "He's fine now" she quickly added. I nodded glad to hear he was okay. He turned out to be a good guy especially to Octavia.

I leaned my palms against the table looking at the picture. "Lexa had it, he must have given it to her" I said. Thoughts of the commander swirled in my head. A little bit of anger towards her. How good it felt to kiss her. It was different. I've kissed Clarke before and I enjoyed it but Lexa's seemed to put me at peace in that moment.

Arms wrapped around me from behind guiding me to lean back into her. Clarke rested her chin on my shoulder. Reflexively my body relaxed against her. "What's going on in your head, Freya?" she whispered. I shivered from her being so close.

"I'm conflicted, everything keeps falling on top of one another" I said vaguely. I don't want to say too much with out Anna helping me make sense of everything.

She hummed sliding a hand under my shirt. "We both could go for a distraction" she lightly kissed my neck. Her other hand moving to the front of my underwear. I groaned feeling my mind cloud over.

Light shined on my eyes making them snap open. I jumped not expecting to see anyone standing there. Clarke gasped jumping back embarrassed. Lexa stood in the doorway. Her jaw clenched as she looked solely at me. Her expression was unreadable. "Your friend will be here shortly" She said flatly. Without another word she turned on her heel and left.

"Shit" I swore pulling on my pants and moving to the bed to lace up my boots.

"That's definitely not something the leader of the people we just made a truce with should walk in on" Clarke hurriedly dressed. "I should talk to her" she said.