Fuuto

Your answer to it was not easy at all......

It started off with by him trying his best to please you, No! More like to make you forgive him.

"Y/n chan?!"You hear his voice as you sat on the floor with the table infront of you.
"Not now Fuuto I am trying to finish writing this chapter so my fans can read it"you said typing on your laptop.

You wouldn't lie but he has changed despite that you decided not to forgive him so he can stay by your side for a little while longer.

It's been one year since you graduated while he is going to graduate this year. You and him were not destined to be together due to him being famous.

You were writing a romance book about how the mc fell for an idol. You wrote all your feelings and how you felt towards him in that story.

It blew up as soon you posted the first three chapters to the point it's being drawn into a manhwa. You were happy about it and recommended that the twins shall voice act for the anime.

You kind of wanted Fuuto to be like the male lead but that will only expose you so you just let those fantasies aside. Your book didn't even take three months to blow up.

You were being called for a fan sight and you went there. You didn't expect your fans to be big it took your three days in a row for you to finish to sign for all your fans. Mostly were females but you had boys too.

Surprisingly you even found a celebrity as you met them. You had interview the next day and asked to travel to America but you declined because you felt comfortable close to your family.

They understood and said they will call you later on.
You were mostly asked about the epilogue. The epilogue was an ending where the female lead let's go of her love towards him because she thinks there is no way the both of them could be together.

You told them some people don't get the ending they want and wanted to show them that despite the story having happy ending as the original.

"I am home"You said to an empty house.

You were finally back to your home you were picked up by Ukyo who went straight to his company after driving you home.

You were now writing another book because you already had an idea of what to write. You were sitting on the floor once again with your laptop and small table.

"Long time no see Y/n- Chan"You hear his voice
"Not now I am busy"You said but he gives you a cup of your favorite hot drink sitting next to you.
"You need to eat too you know?"Fuuto says as you smiled.

"Thanks l, I really love this f/d"You said as you sip the drink.
"I have seen your book"Fuuto says
"So what did you think of it"You asked

"I thought it was good but where did you get the inspiration from?"Fuuto said
"Where do you think it is from?"You asked looking into his eyes.

"I don't know you tell me?"Fuuto said switching it up to you.
"It was from us you and me"You confessed to joke about it if he rejected you.

Fuuto's eyes widened when you said that as he scans your face in disbelief but he sees the sincerity in your words and eyes.

"Well well who would have thought that Y/n would fall for me"He said
"Shut up I didn't expect it too"You said
"So what do you wanna do?"Fuuto asks

"I wanna-" you paused pressing your lips on his as you were now on top of him. You two finally break it panting reaching for air.

"Who knew that you were actually gonna be the first one to kiss me?"Fuuto said
"Who knew you were waiting for my confession?"You said as Fuuto blushes

"Well it worked at the end"Fuuto says
"Yeah"You replies as you two cuddled
"Or do you want me to do what you wrote"Fuuto says smirking as you blushed.

"Hell no"You said
"Oh, come on I know you want to"Fuuto says whispering your ears as you throw a pillow at him.

"Oh I am so gonna get you for that"Fuuto says as you ran away from him. He started chasing you after that and you guys ended up in the elevator. He was too fast that he caught the door and entered right after you.

"Aren't you a naughty girl"Fuuto says his arm blocking your way and your back on the wall.
"What? Cat caught your tongue hmm!"Fuuto says

He kissed you as you wrapped arms around his neck
"I love you Y/n"Fuuto says
"I love you too"You replied.

*~

Guess even some things come true after all

Fin......