Chapter twenty three

// 2018\\

The boys are going on tour for their new album 'Youngblood' which is amazing! I love this album so much. I can't wait to go on tour with them again. It's always the best time. I love it.

- a few months later -

They have their first show tonight and I can't wait to see them preform! I love watching them perform. There was 5 minutes till they had to leave the green room to go on stage.

Luke: "I can't wait to go on stage"

Ash: "me either"

Mike: "me too"

Cal: "And me"

Me: "I can't wait to watch you"

Mike: "what is your favourite song on the album Fal?"

Me: "um probably talk fast or better man"

Mike: "good choices"

Ash: "I can see talk fast being your favourite"

Me: "how?"

Ash: "don't know just can"

Me: "thanks I guess"

Luke: "we should go"

Cal: "yeah your right"

We all stood up and I walked with them to the stage. I gave Mike, Luke and Ash a hug and I kissed Cal. The kiss lasted longer than it probably should have as they needed to go on.

Ash: "come on Sex Addict one we have to get on"

Me: "hey! How come he's number one?"

Ash: "dunno"

Cal: "your my number one"

I smiled and Cal kissed me on the cheek and they walked on. The crowd erupted in cheers the second they were in sight of them. I'm so proud of them.

- after the show -

They were towards the end of their last song and were ready to come off. They were amazing. Best first show. Ever.

They all ran off one by one and when Calum came off he grabbed my hand and dragged me to his dressing room. I'm not complaining he looked so fucking good tonight and him on stage always makes me turned on.

He closed the door and pinned me to it kissing down my neck. Soft moans left my lips as he found my sweet spot.

Me: "d-do we have time?"

Cal: "mhm we finished early"

I archer my back off the door making our bodies closer as he kissed across my chest and cleavage that spilled out the top of my shirt.

Calum grabbed my hand and led me to the sofa whilst removing our tops and my bra. He sat down and I straddles him. His lips connected with my breasts leaving marks all over them. I threw my head back as I felt the wetness form in my underwear.

I started to rock my hips. With every grind of my hips I felt him grow. I reached down and undone his trousers and pulled them down as he kissed softly over the marks he'd made on my neck, chest and breasts.

I stood up and took off my leggings as he removed his boxers. I grabbed the condom out his pocket and ripped it open. I straddled him again as I rolled on the condom.

I lowered myself onto his cock. I rocked my hips trying to find the right rhythm. With every roll of my hips I found new angles inside me, angles I didn't know existed. I started to bounce.

Calum's hand went from my hip to my throat. Profanities left my mouth.

Me: "choke me, daddy"

Calum's grip on my throat tightened as I sped up my bounces. I reached down and started to rub my clit. Cal placed a soft kiss under my ear.

He whispered: "be quite for daddy okay, baby?"

I nodded and his grip tightened even more. The grip on my throat caused my eyes to wire shut having a europhoric head rush.

Cal: "fuck!!! Yes Fal!!!"

His left hand remained on my hip deciding the pace. I sped up my fingers on my clit as I knew Calum was close. He thrusted up into me. My mouth dropped open forming an 'o' shape.

Our highs came crashing down and we rode them out, milking them. I placed my head on his shoulder as we regained our breath.

When our breathing returned to normal Calum disposed of the condom and we got dressed.

Ash through the door: "ready to sex addicts we have to go?!!"

Me: "for fuck sake!! We're coming!"

Ash through the door: "oh we know you did we heard"

I opened the door.

Me: "you cheeky little shit"

Cal: "now, baby we need Ash alive for the tour"

Me: "fine"

Ash: "come on you two"

Me: "yeah yeah"

I went to walk out to the bus with Ash.

Cal: "baby wait!"

Me: "what?"

Cal: "you forgot your bra"

Me: "whoops"

Calum handed me my bra and we walked onto the bus.