Chapter thirteen

We're going out to a bar even though only Ash can legally drink in USA. I wasn't in the mood to get "dressed up" so I just pulled on a pair of jeans and

 I wasn't in the mood to get "dressed up" so I just pulled on a pair of jeans and

We arrived at the bar and had a few drinks. And I was the only one dancing. I got talking to this girl- she seemed really sweet.

Eventually we were stood on the edge against a wall talking. She leaned in a bit, I followed her lead and kissed her lips softly.

I felt a arm pull me back, I looked and saw Mike.

Me: "Mike what the hell???"

Mike: "have you forgotten you love Calum"

Me: "no I haven't, but nothing has happened between us so now leave me be please"

Mike: "she's kinda gone. Sorry"

Me: "for god sake"

Mike: "are you Bi?"

Me: "unlabelled"

Mike: "oh okay. I'm proud of you either way, Fal"

Me: "thanks Mike"

Mike: "go talk to Cal"

Me: "okay. See you later"

I saw Calum sat at the bar. Alone. I sat next to him and the place was so loud I was basically shouting in his ear not whispering.

Me: "Let's get out of here!"

Cal: "What!?"

Me: "LETS GET OUT OF HERE"

Cal: "oh okay! Yeah let's go!"

We walked out and got a car to our house. We sat down on the sofa next to each other.

Cal: "you okay??"

Me: "mhm, it's just I told mike- um"

Cal: "what you tell him, baby?"

Me: "that I'm unlabelled"

Cal: "wait really??"

Me: "mhm"

Cal: "I'm so proud of you, baby"

Me: "thanks, Cal"

Cal: "what made you do it?"

Me: "he saw me kissing a girl and asked if I was Bi"

Cal: "oh"

Me: "then he told me to talk to you"

Cal: "right. Yeah about that. I need to tell you a few things and I need you to just listen till I'm finished okay?"

Me: "okay"

Cal: "before you I never believed in love. I never thought it existed, I just thought it was some bullshit and a excuse but you showed me what love is. I didn't believe I could find someone to love unconditionally, I didn't believe in soulmates, you've shown me so many things and taught me so many things. You've taught me how to love and how to love myself, if I could I would scream off rooftops how much I love you. I love you for who you are, strong and brave and kind. When I walk into a room and I see your there my heart lifts. If we're apart thinking of you makes me smile. Nobody has made me feel this way but you! I love who you are, what you do, how you try, the way one cheek blushes more than the other, your piercing blue eyes. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and worst of you, and I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. Your one hell of a person. I love you because I love you, because it would be impossible not to love you. I love you without calculation, without reason, good or bad, faithfully, with all my heart and soul, and with with every faculty. I love you because you held my hand when I was ready to crumble, and somehow that still held me together. I love you because when I'm with you, I am whole. I love you because you let me see you cry even though you've never let anyone see you cry, when you shut everyone else out. I love you. Okay I think I'm finished"

I was actually speechless. A single tear dropped and warmed my cheek as I smiled. I manage to form the words "I love you" before kissing him.

Cal: "Fal, I have a question"

Me: "what is it?"

Cal: "will you be mine?"

Me: "of course I will Cal!"