Chapter 11

Y/N POV

There wasn't a word exchanged in the car on the way there. Scarlett only gave me lusty glances till we got to my place, and I was struggling to get the key into the lock while Scarlett's erect dick was pressing against my back, waiting for me to unlock it.

As soon as I did, Scarlett grabbed hold of me and lifted me to my feet. I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck, and she carried me upstairs to my bedroom, closing the door with one hand as she did so. She throws me roughly onto the bed making me gasp. I try to sit up, but she pushes me back down on the bed, her hands holding my wrist in place above my head. While she's on top of me, she casts a downward gaze on me. "I don't like how Tyson touched you tonight". Even though we were both fully clothed, I could feel the hardness of her dick against my pussy. She hissed and put both hands on my hips, mocking Tyson's grip on me earlier. She began grinding into my front, causing a few moans to escape from my lips despite the fact that we were both fully clothed. I reached for her dress, but she stopped me, saying, "Your mine, and I'm going to fuck you so hard that it will be all you remember."

Before I could say anything, she growled and advanced on my neck, biting down hard. I bite my lower lip to keep me from screaming. My dress is removed, showing my bare midriff. I opted not to wear a bra or underpants, which made her smirk. Scarlett abruptly comes to a halt and flips us over, so that now I'm on top, she grabs me from under my ass and lifts me so that I'm sitting on her face. She teased me by licking the opening of my pussy, then began devouring it, causing me to clutch the headboard of the bed. She then began sucking my clit before sliding two of her fingers inside me and saying, "your so wet." As my body begins to tremble under Scarlett's influence, I hold the bed head even tighter. I collapse on the bed, my limbs still twitching. I look to my side and see Scarlett standing at the edge of the bed, her blazer and dress no longer on, only her boxers showing her enormous bulge. She drops her boxers to the floor, revealing her prominent erection; she motions for me to come; I kneel down in front of her as she looks hungrily down at me and without her telling me what to do; I bring the head of her dick to my mouth and lick. A groan escapes her mouth, and as it does, she grabs my head, forcing me to swallow her entire dick. She aggressively pulls my head back and forth, forcing me to take in all of her inches "fuck," she says before releasing her cum in my mouth, and I drink it all without leaving a drop behind.

That was a lot I'm exhausted

I'm about to lay down in the bed as I get up from my knees when Scarlett holds my waist and rotates me so that I'm facing away from her.

She laughs, "Oh, you thought I was done."

"Scarlett I'm exhausted." I pleaded

"I've already told you that I'm going to fuck you senseless."

She inserts her dick into me without warning, and the thickness and length of her member causes my legs to buckle.

"It's too huge," I say. My moans can be heard throughout the house.
As soon as she hears my moans, she starts slamming into me and speeding up the pace.
"Fuck you're so tight."
As she continued to slam her dick into me, I cursed and grabbed the edge of the bed.
"Fuck I'm cumming.
"Pull out!" My voice is raised in a shrill scream.

Thankfully, she heard me and released her cum on back instead, which she licked off my back after she let go of my hips, and I collapsed onto the bed.

Scarlett cuddles up next to me and we both drift off into each other's embrace.

———————————————————————————

I awoke the next morning to find Scarlett I had abandoned me yet again; I despised the feeling whenever she did. I spend the rest of the day catching up on and completing class assignments until I get a call from Melissa, which interrupts my studies. I pick up the phone and answer it.

"Hello."

"First of all why didn't you tell me that you were gonna leave the club with Scarlett last night?"

"How did you know I left with Scarlett?"

"Im guessing you haven't you seen the video?"

"What video?"

"Turn on the entertainment channel and you'll see."

When I turned on my television and switched to the entertainment channel, my jaw dropped. It was an image of me getting into Scarlett's car from the club the night before, and what I saw next broke me down: a video of Scarlett addressing the image.

Reporter: So Scarlett Johansson who is the beautiful you have entering your car?

Scarlett: Nobody

Reporter: That surely doesn't look like nobody perhaps a hooker?

The camera zooms up in Scarlett's face where I can see her jaw tighten. 

Scarlett: It was just some fan that was drunk so I gave them a ride home

Reporter: Oh, that's very kind of you. That's all we have time for today, folks. See you tomorrow.

I turn off the tv, tears starting to trickle down my face

A fan is that all I was to her?

"Melissa, I'll call you back ok." My voice was breaking

I end the call before she can persuade me to continue talking.

Why do I always put myself in this position? I always give her ammunition to hurt me