chapter 175 Two turtle

Start from the beginning

    Bai Yunxi said unhappily: "Ye Fan knows a lot. ..."

    Mysterious turtle blinked and said, "That's true, Ye Fan's alchemy skills are good. Alchemists in the cultivation world are very valuable. Even if the sect does not accept them, they will not starve to death."

    "I believe it. Ye Fan is also very good in the world of cultivation." Bai Yunxi said.

    Mysterious turtle shrugged and said, "You just have little knowledge. In the future, you will know that Ye Fan is a scumbag. I'll give you some advice! If you don't see it, you can change people as soon as possible."

    Bai Yunxi smiled: "Master Turtle made a joke..."

    Ye Fan walked out and said, "Yunxi, what are you talking about?"

    The Taotie ghost who was playing with pompon smiled at Ye Fan, who was inexplicably smiling.

    "It's nothing, little black is spreading common sense in the cultivation world with your wife." Taotie ghost said with a smile.

    "Really?" Ye Fan said suspiciously.

    "Here, your pill." Ye Fan threw the pill bottle in the direction of mysterious turtle.

    As soon as mysterious turtle's body jumped, he fell to the side of the pill bottle and ate all the pill in the bottle. "Well, the taste is OK, we need to make persistent efforts!"

    Ye Fan: "..."

    ...

    Chaoxi Company.

    Bai Yunjin looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "What's wrong? Worried."

    Bai Yunxi said in a daze, "Brother, if I disappear one day, will you be sad?"

    Bai Yunjin stared at Bai Yunxi for a few times.Said: "Then it depends on how you disappeared? Before Xu Daochang said that you will not live to be twenty years old, and the family members are very sad, but if it is to pursue something else, everyone will bless you."

    Bai Yunxi wrinkled. Frowning, he said in confusion: "Sorry, big brother."

    "What? Are you going to leave with Ye Fan?" Bai Yunjin asked.

    Bai Yunxi lowered his head and said nothing.

    Bai YunJin smiled and said, "I think Ye Fan's ability is a bit overkill to stay here. If you have a better way out, you can leave if you want. You can rest assured that you have me at home."

    Bai Yunxi clicked. Nodded and said, "Thank you, brother."

    Bai Yunjin smiled and said, "What are you polite with me?"

    ……

    Mysterious turtle turned off the TV and said to Ye Fan, "We can go to the sea of death you said. Have you seen it?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Of course, you can, but the teleportation array under the Sea of ​​Death is not stable, so be careful."

    Mysterious turtle said disdainfully: "Transportation I've seen a lot, no problem."

    The next day.

    Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan took mysterious turtle out of the sea on the cruise ship, mysterious turtle lay on the cruise ship, and said depressed: "The water quality here is very poor! It's worse than the sea area where I used to live. I have been living in this kind of place, and I will lose my life for hundreds of years."

    Ye Fan smiled and said, "If this pollution rate goes down, your sea area will be like this sooner or later."

    "It's all you damn two-legged sheep." Mysterious turtle said displeased.

    "Scientific progress always comes at a price." Ye Fan said lazily.

    Mysterious turtle: "..."

    "Here." Ye Fan stopped the cruise ship.

    "Ah! There really is the breath of the teleportation array, I will go down and explore!" Mysterious turtle jumped into the water and disappeared into the water.

    After a while, Ye Fan sensed a wave of teleportation fluctuations.

    Ye Fan opened his eyes wide, full of excitement.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "What are you happy about?"

    "The tortoise was teleported away, I don't know where it was teleported to." Ye Fan said happily.

    "Is the situation the same as you last time?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "It's not the same. The transmission fluctuates a lot this time. I don't know where it was transmitted. I hope it will be transmitted to the steelmaking furnace. Then there will be a good show."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "Is there anything so exciting about this?" Bai Yunxi asked in a puzzled way.

    "Isn't it worth the excitement?" He had already arrived with the tortoise to refine dragon ball's medicinal herbs. "The medicinal materials are already in our hands. He will die here all the time."

    Bai Yunxi said with some confusion: "You have a big opinion of Master Turtle!"

    "He urged you to leave me, and said that I was losing money, this nasty guy." Ye Fan Frowning, an unhappy face.

    Bai Yunxi smiled bitterly, and said: "It's a joke, but how did you know?"

    "The Taotie ghost told me."

    Bai Yunxi sighed and said: "Let's go back first."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Okay."