Part 37

The kitchen door opened and the entire Weasley family, plus Hermione, came inside, all looking very happy, with Mr. Weasley walking proudly in thei r midst dressed in a pair of striped pajamass covered by a mackintosh. 

 "Cured!" he announced brightly to the kitchen at large. "Completely cured!" 

His smile slid off as he noticed their faces. "What happened?" he asked. "Nothing, Arthur," said Sirius, who was breathing heavily as though he had just run a long distance. "Just a friendly little chat between two old school friends." With what looked like an enormous effort, he smiled. "So... you're cured? That's great news, really great." "Yes, isn't it?" said Mrs. Weasley, leading her husband forward to a chair as Ara lead the kids inside. "Healer Smethwyck worked his magic in the end, found an antidote to whatever that snake's got in its fangs, and Arthur's learned his lesson about dabbling in Muggle medicine, haven't you, dear?" she added, rather menacingly. "Yes, Molly, dear," said Mr. Weasley meekly. 

 That night's meal should have been a cheerful one, with Mr. Weasley back amongst them. Harry could tell Sirius was trying to make it so, yet when his godfather was not forcing himself to laugh loudly at Fred and George's jokes or offering everyone more food, his face fell back into a moody, brooding expression. Harry was separated from him by Mundungus and Mad-Eye, who had dropped in to offer Mr. Weasley their congratulations. He wanted to talk to Sirius, to tell him he shouldn't listen to a word Snape said, that Snape was goading him deliberately and that the rest of them didn't think Sirius was wasting time for doing as Dumbledore told him and remaining in Grimmauld Place. But he had no opportunity to do so, and, eyeing the ugly look on Sirius's face, Harry wondered occasionally whether he would have dared to mention it even if he had the chance. As he noticed Ara was also stealing worried glances at him. He hoped Ara could hold him back if need be.

Instead, he told Ron and Hermione under his voice about having to take Occlumency lessons with Snape. "Dumbledore wants to stop you having those dreams about Voldemort," said Hermione at once. "Well, you won't be sorry not to have them any more, will you?" "Extra lessons with Snape?" said Ron, sounding aghast. "I'd rather have the nightmares!" Harry silently agreed with Ron.

 They were to return to Hogwarts on the Knight Bus the following day, escorted once again by Tonks and Lupin, both of whom were eating breakfast in the kitchen when Harry, Ron and Hermione came down next morning. The adults seemed to have been mid-way through a  whispered conversation as Harry opened the door; all of them looked round hastily and fell silent. After a hurried breakfast, they all pulled on jackets and scarves against the chilly grey January morning. 

Harry had an unpleasant constricted sensation in his chest; he did not want to say goodbye to Sirius. He had a bad feeling about this parting; he didn't know when they would next see each other and he felt it was incumbent upon him to say something to Sirius to stop him doing anything stupid - Harry was worried that Snape's accusation had stung Sirius so badly he might even now be planning some foolhardy trip beyond Grimmauld Place. The way Ara returned last time caused him to flinch. He didn't think they would survive it again. 

 Before he could think of what to say, however, Sirius had beckoned him to his side. "I want you to know this, Harry.." he said quietly, holding onto Harry's hands. "What is it?" Harry asked. "If... If ever Snape is mistreating you.... or... Umbridge... or Anyone... I want you to tell me. I... I have failed many times Harry. Not anymore. I want you to call if you need me, all right?" "Okay," said Harry, returning the pressure, but he knew he would never do it. It would not be he, Harry, who lured Sirius from his place of safety, no matter how foully Snape treated him in their forthcoming Occlumency classes. "Let's go, then," said Sirius, clapping Harry on the shoulder and smiling grimly, and before Harry could say anything else, they were heading upstairs, stopping before the heavily chained and bolted front door, surrounded by Weasleys. "Goodbye, Harry, take care," said Mrs. Weasley, hugging him. "See you, Harry, and keep an eye out for snakes for me!" said Mr. Weasley genially, shaking his hand. "Right - yeah," said Harry distractedly; it was his last chance to tell Sirius to be careful; he turned, looked into his godfather's face: and opened his mouth to speak, but before he could do so Sirius was giving him a brief, one-armed hug, and saying gruffly, "Look after yourself, Harry." Next moment, Harry found himself being shunted out into the icy winter air, with Tonks (today heavily disguised as a tall, tweedy woman with iron-grey hair) chivvying him down the steps. The door of number twelve slammed shut behind them. 

Harry looked up to find Ara perched on the windowsill looking at him. Harry thought she wanted to tell him something, but she wiped her tears and waved at him as he waved back. They followed Lupin down the front steps. As he reached the pavement, Harry looked round. Number twelve was shrinking rapidly as those on either side of it stretched sideways, squeezing it out of sight. One blink later, it had gone.

Later that night Sirius was up on the balcony holding a cigerette, debating on whether to light it or not. He felt the door open smoothly as he gripped his wand. Ara's soft voice followed from the dark, "Sirius, did Harry call yet?" he sighed. "No love, he may have slept. Come here, my love. Sleep. I will wake you if he calls." Ara hesitated at the door and Sirius looked to find her trying hard to avoid looking the pictures on the walls. He blushed. "I.... er... I was a hormonal teenager. Just wanting to drive mummy dearest nuts..no...more nuts. Never mind that, love. Those are muggle posters. They won't see you. Or you want me to come over?" He smiled as she nodded. "Come on, love. Lets stare at ceiling and worry about Little Prongsie together." He threw the unlit cigarette away and took Ara's hand as she attempted to laugh at his terrible joke.

Filler chapter .... And Off to Hogwarts..... Yes....

Only a few more chapters to go....

Hi my fellow peoples....

I have planned this book for so long.. But now my life is ..well..AAAAAARRRRGGHHHHH ..

SO.... PLEASE...

Read Vote Comment..

Love you all....

To all who ask Ara and the Black family... It will be revealed in the end of fifth year... And NO, Regulus is dead and am not bringing him back(in this story).

If you could choose, who would you pair the golden trio with? (not canon)