Part 21

Next morning, Sirius crinkled his face as a flash hit on his eyes. He grumbled sleepily and pulled Ara closer,who inturn tugged Harry closer. None woke up.
Remus smiled as he looked at the picture he just captured. "Finally" he murmured softly and hid the picture and camera.
He was lucky he could do it because just the next moment a loud crash echoed throughout the halls followed by a hurried Apology which was mumbled as ancestors of house of black began screaming under the leadership of Walburga.
Remus chuckled lightly as he watched the three tumbled onto the floor, all tangled up. Sirius soon joined his mother shouting back as he ran away. Harry was blindly searching for his glasses muttering furiously under his breath. But Remus soon stopped smiling as he watched Ara curled up in a ball, hands over ears tears spilling. He ran to her side but just as he touched her, she scrambled away crying in her mother tongue. Remus watched painfully as he realized he would only make it worse. However he and Harry was helpless as they watched her struggling to breath when Tonks came sprinting in. One look at the scene and she was at her side pulling her gently into her arms and whispering words of comfort. Everyone relaxed as Aras breathing became steady. Remus noticed Tonks hair changing into a dull blue which she purposefully changed back soon.

Sirius came back to see his cousin cradling Ara and frowned slightly. He moved to the stove as Kreacher appeared with two mugs of hot chocolate.

Tonks took it and gently handed one to Ara. Ara slowly took a sip and looked up to thank Tonks. She merely grinned as her hair turned sunny yellow. Ara grinned broadly eyes shining in appreciation. "Wow it's such a blessing"
Ara musedto which Tonks merely shrugged. Ara turned to see Harry giving a small smile and Remus a happy grin at her which she returned thankfully. She then turned to Sirius who sat next to her and passed hot chocolate to Remus. He gave Ara a charming smile and turned to Tonks, "Now, the children are supplied their chocolates, how about we fix ourselves a drink?" "I knew you were my favorite cousin for a reason " Tonks jumped up to the beverage stock. Ara and Remus merely rolled her eyes at their antics simultaneously. Sirius looked between the two bemused and said, "You are really siblings. It's scary" Ara smiled as Remus snorted.

The day went on and Mrs Weasley fussed them all over about getting school supplies that afternoon. After threatening all kids to behave in her absence and to give her a neat and complete list of extra items they need on time, she turned to Ara, "if there's anything you need, just tell us dear. I asked if you could come with us,but..." she trailed off and Sirius said, "Dumbledore thought it wouldn't be wise"

Molly looked irritated and said, "Well you must know.." Ara took Molly's hands as she smiled, " its okay Molly. I will think if I want anything. And I really didn't want to go. Not this year anyways. You guys get ready. " She smiled. Molly let out a sigh of relief, "You are too good Ara. I really.. Well we can catch up later I guess.. When all this is over." The women exchanged a look of understanding and Molly left wondering aloud about cleansweep brooms.

"You can include whatever in my list okay? You don't have to tell her. " Ara turned to see Harry looking at her. "Both Sirius and you. If you need anything, or in Hermione's list. Please ask Ara." Ara looked genuinely surprised as she said, "I...I don't actually need anything here." Sirius nodded along," yeah, little prongsie. We're prisoners of house of black now. You see." He forced out a laugh. Harry averted their eyes as he nodded and slowly walked to his room.

The next few days passed in a hurry and soon all hogwarts students were running around getting ready. Ara watched Hermione looking at her friends exasperated as they searched for God-knows-whats they missed. She quickly pulled Hermione into a room.
"Am sorry ..but i...I would like to.... a moment?" Ara fumbled. Hermione smiled as she nodded. "Am already packed" " Great... I want to ask you to... er... just keep Harry in line. Am sorry but this year... er... Harry will be very... angry and irritated. But I don't want him ...or... er... anyone to suffer. Please do your best to keep him calm. I already talked to him but still..." Hermione looked serious as she nodded again.
"And Hermione... Can I ask you a secret favor? No one I mean ...no one can know..not even Harry or Ron. Can you do that?"
Hermione straightened as she nodded again. Ara pulled her closer and whispered urgently. " Do not let Harry go anywhere other than Hogwarts and Hogsmead. Okay? No wait.. here too. Yeah. Hogwarts, Hogsmead and Grimmauld. He shouldn't go anywhere else. No matter what happens. Please promise me?"
Hermione looked scared but took a breath and said determined, " I promise Ara"
Ara smiled and gave her a hug. "Go on, enjoy." She smiled back and said, "We willsoon be back. Am sure Harry will come for Christmas. Take careAra. I.. I will write. Er... yeah bye." Hermionesmiled and scurried off.

Ara took a deep breath and moved to the window to see a bunch of people moving out of the house. She smiled and waved as Harry hurriedly waved back, balancing himself on the topstep before being toppled by Ginny. Her smile vanished when she saw a black dog running after Harry.

Yeah... So they are off to hogwarts. Poor Ara... what will she do other than worry about coming future...

The story is moving around Ara so most of what happens in hogwarts may be skipped.... am more interested in Ara their personal lives than the greater good.... aah... so that's it for now.

Thanks to all votes and comments... Let's keep going guys... love you all...