Part 31

The arrival of Weasleys and party were quite noisy and Ara awoke witha start. Before Sirius could say anything, she rushed towards them.

"Harry, dear, are you sure you're all right?" Ara heard Mrs. Weasley say in a worried voice, as they walked around the unkempt patch of grass in the middle of Grimmauld Place. "You look ever so pale... are you sure you slept this morning? You go upstairs to bed right now and you can have a couple of hours of sleep before dinner, all right?"  Ara frowned for a moment before she her eyes widened in realization.

 Harry nodded; and when she opened the front door he hurried straight past the troll's-leg umbrella stand, up the stairs and into his and Ron's bedroom.  

Ara hurried behind him, calling his name. Sirius mildly rolled his eyes and said jokingly to Ron, "Now anyone bet aginst they are both asleep till dinner?" Ron laughed but stopped as they all heard Harry shout.

"I SAID AM FINE"  Roared Harry as Ara stopped, halfway hands stretched to hold him. "What ever you want to say, I don't want to know. Stop telling me things. Stop ..."  Ara tearfully took a step closer,"No Harry, you don't understand." "STAY AWAY,WOMAN" He said. "Look I appreciate you being all nice and all. But don't force me to...to talk or...enything. I mean You are not my mom, remember that. Now I better get some sleep. Bye." 

Ara stood there petrified for a few moments. Then Sirius came running from downstairs and was about to go behind Harry as she pulled his hand. "Ara, he can't speak to you like that. I can't allow that." Sirius tried. "He didn't say anything wrong." Ara smiled painfully. "Don't worry. I know what happened. I should have told him before. ER... I ... I know. He ... he just had a ...er..shoc...saddening thought. Please please don't be angry at him. He is young. He is sad. Please let him be. He... he will come around. Sirius ... Please....." She gently put a hand on his chest. Sirius looked at Harry's direction, back to Ara's hand and reluctantly nodded. 

Ara relaxed and said, "try talking to him. He thinks Voldemort is pocessing him. He is scared. Get him to open up. I will be fine. I, I need some time. I will see you in morning. Speak to him." She went away.  Sirius took after Harry and knocked as he heard Phineas speaking. 

"I have a message for you from Albus Dumbledore." Harry asked. "What is it?" "'Stay where you are.'" "I haven't moved!" said Harry, Sirius could feel his hand upon the other side of doorknob. He wondered where Harry was going. "So what's the message?" "I have just given it to you, dolt," said Phineas Nigellus smoothly. Sirius silently snickered despite himself. 

 "Dumbledore says, 'Stay where you are.'" "Why?" said Harry eagerly, dropping something suspiciously his trunk. "Why does he want me to stay? What else did he say?" "Nothing whatsoever," said Phineas Nigellus. 

Sirius felt Harry's temper rose to the surface like a snake rearing from long grass. And he completely understood.  Harry was exhausted, he was confused beyond measure, he had experienced a lot of unimaginable trauma in the last twelve hours, and still Dumbledore did not want to talk to him!

 "So that's it, is it?" he said loudly. "'Stay where you a re'! That's all anyone could tell me after... all the time! Just stay put while the grown-ups sort it out, Harry! We won't bother telling you anything, though, because your tiny little brain might not be able to cope with it!" "You know," said Phineas Nigellus, even more loudly than Harry "this is precisely why I loathed being a teacher! Young people are so infernally convinced that they are absolutely right about everything. Has it not occurred to you, my poor puffed-up popinjay, that there might be an excellent reason why the Headmaster of Hogwarts is not confiding every tiny detail of his plans to you? Have you never paused, while feeling hard-done-by, to note that following Dumbledores orders has never yet led you into harm? No. No, like all young people, you are quite sure that you alone feel and think, you alone recognize danger, you alone are the only one clever enough to realize what the Dark Lord may be planning -" "He is planning something to do with me, then?" said Harry swiftly. "Did I say that?" said Phineas Nigellus  idly as Sirius facepalmed at the other end.  "Now, if you will excuse me, I have better things to do than listen to adolescent agonising... good-day to you." Before Sirius could knock, the door opened loudly knocking harry's packed trunk back to the room and revealing a very very violent  looking Harry.

"I am not leaving. Just let me stay alone." He muttered not meeting Sirius's eyes. "Harry.." Sirius started as Harry raised his eyes  and Sirius almost flinched. "I said  I want to be alone.  CAn't you do that? You.... you have no idea what .... just let me be." With that the door slammed again. He stared at the closed door and sighed.

He wanted to talk to Ara, but he heard her laughing loudly at something Kreacher, yes, Kreacher said and decided not to disturb that company. Sure the elf was much more polite and helpful now. But Sirius was sure they did not share the same sense of humour.

Sirius fell on to the sofa muttering about crazy women and stupid teenagers. He silently accioed some Firewhiskey and took a swig. Ara stayed clear away from him and slept in Ginny's room that night much to his dismay. 

Next day, he awoke in a very uncomfortable angle on the same sofa and hastily threw a shield as green light struck his eyes. 

Ron rolled his eyes as Hermione stumbled through the fireplace. "Oh, Morning Hermione" he muttered as Hermione looked startled and said, "Er.. goodevening Mr Black" Ron laughed and pulled her up saying, "Come on. Ara is waiting for you."

Sirius massaged his aching temples and ordered Kreacher for some hangover potion. He wished nobody was still angry with him as he slowly moved upstairs.

Hey my readers....

Not much to say , just take care.

So Read Vote Comment....

Bye.....