9. Lovers' Keeper

Start from the beginning

Now that we were living together for about 4 months, and had a decent financial standing I thought maybe it's the right time to pop the question... maybe not a marriage proposal though I would not mind one... It burdened me that I never proposed her officially... and since we were going to go for a vacation I thought what better day to ask her to be mine.... do something that would make her smile

I had called in the Jewellery guy at the gym so my kids and the Grandmaster could help me choose a ring... It was a chaos....the kids almost gave everyone a heart attack running around with costly rings which were now beyond my paygrade.... Soon all of us were able to decide on a pretty platinum band that had little diamonds etched onto it...

And finally we were set to make our journey to the beach house in the outskirts of our little city...

She was excited...I had never seen her so happy before... and I had sought to make it the best vacation of her life...

Author's POV

As Jungkook had planned, it was indeed the best vacation of her life, she had never had so much fun in years that she had in past 2 days...the two would cuddle all the time, go out for a swim, come back tired, shower together, cook together and sleep, it was almost the last day there when they headed out for a dinner near the beach...

Jungkook had asked her to wear something nice and comfortable for the dinner and they proceeded...

Y/N's POV

Our lives weren't exactly like a fairy-tale, we had our fair share of disagreements but the best part was it all worked out in the end...looking back at these 4 months as we both walked the length of the shore, my arms were locked with his as we walked so far for dinner...I had no idea what he had planned for us...

Jungkook: Are you hungry?

Y/N: No kidding Jeon... we have been walking for 20 minutes now...

Jungkook: Then maybe I should carry you...

Y/N: No Nooo...I can walk....

I try to move away from him but he carried me up like a doll and walk further...internally I was so happy I don't have to walk anymore...I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a little peck on his cheeks as he carried me without any effort...

And in just 2 minutes of walking we arrive...I scoff looking at him in disbelief, he carried me for like 2 minutes coz it was clear from his mischievous smile he knew we were close ...

Jungkook: You didn't think I could actually carry you for more than 2 minutes did you?

I playfully hit his chest...and he holds his hand on his chest pretending to get hurt

Jungkook: Ouch my heart is in there.....

Y/N: Someone is in a good mood....

He nudges me forward and I can see a little cottage decorated with lights and a little campsite away from the shore, it was very beautiful...

Jungkook's POV

She was looking at the whole thing but wasn't saying a word, is it not good? Maybe this is too cheesy...my thoughts come to a halt when I felt her lips on mine...

Y/N: Thank you, this is beautiful....

Jungkook: I'm glad you liked it, and since you said you wanted to go camping.....I did that weird little thing over there....

She giggles on my comment probably remembering the little argument we had during deciding our vacation spot, she wanted to go camping so bad but this vacation was for relaxing not to take up stressful challenge like camping ...but anyways I felt too bad and couldn't resist setting it up.
Jungkook: Come on...I'm starving...