Chapter 40

Beyonce,

I woke up wrapped up tightly in Chris' arms, I felt secure and loved. I didn't even bother moving. I placed my hand on his cheek staring at him while he slept peacefully. His eyes fluttered opened as soon as I rubbed my thumb over his lips. He looked at me smiling.

"What time is it?"

"I don't know baby."

"I gotta go." he said sitting up, I grabbed his arm.

"Hold me a little longer please?" I asked, he nodded laying back down wrapping me back up in his arms. "Thank you baby." I mumbled wrapping my arms around his torso.

He rubbed his hand on my back in small circles until I dozed off.

>>>

I woke up to an empty bed, I stared at the ceiling for a minute before reaching over grabbing Chris' phone from off the nightstand. His phone was sitting right next to mine, he must've left it.

I unlocked his phone, glad his password was still the same. I went to his messages scrolling through them. Nothing was really there, no recent messages either. The last time he texted someone was April 29th. I went through his call logs, nothing but our friends. He doesn't have an Instagram, or Twitter, I sighed sitting his phone on the nightstand before getting out the bed.

I showered, did all my other hygiene stuff, got dressed and headed downstairs, "Morning bey." Dr.Monroe said

"Morning, anybody seen Chris?" I asked

"I seen him at the jewelry store with some girl." Dr.Grace said

"Huh?" I said

"Yea, we went to the market and we seen him at the Jewelry store with some lady." Dr.Monroe said, I nodded scoffing before turning making my way back up the steps. I fuckin knew he was too good to be true. What the fuck man.

Chris,

"Can we get like some pink and gold in that, she loves those colors."

"No problem."

"Can you see if the movie theater here will play the movie, A Star Born? That's her favorite movie and she was just telling me how she hadn't seen the movie in a while and she wanted to see it."

"That'll be easy."

"And sparkle, not the newer one but the older one." I said, she nodded writing that down.

"Ok stop there, that alone will probably take a few weeks, but I can make it happen. Have you found the ring yet?"

"Nah, nothing is standing out to me."

"I'll take you to my favorite jewelry store next week, we'll meet back here next Friday, ok?"

"Alright, thanks Stephanie."

"No problem." she replied, I got up shaking her hand.

>>>

"Baby!" I shouted walking into our bedroom, she was standing out on the balcony. "Hey babe."

"Don't hey babe me.." she mumbled as I stepped out onto the balcony.

"What I do now?"

"Who the fuck is the bitch you were with at the jewelry store."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked

"Fuck you Chris I wanna break up." she scoffed pushing past me making her way into the bedroom.

"You don't wanna break up, come back here." I said, she turned and faced me rolling her eyes. "I ain't over there, Im over here." I added, she walked closer in front of me, crossing her arms. "Ain't no point in talking to your stubborn ass."

"Because you're cheating that's the fuck why." She said as I walked around her, she followed me back into the bedroom.

"No one's cheating."

"Fuck you Chris." she said, I turned to look at her.

"Beyonce, the girl was an employee there I was trying to find you an anniversary present." I said about to walk out

"Baby wait."

"Yea princess?"

"I'm sorry daddy, I love you." she said pouting

"It's ok baby girl."

"Can you come kiss me please?" She asked, I nodded walking over to her pecking her lips softly.

"You wanna go out?" I asked her, she shook her head.

"I'm tired." she replied

"Babe it's like 1 in the afternoon."

"I know I been real tired lately." she replied

"Go on and lay down, imma take a shower and then come lay with you." She grabbed my arm before I could walk off.

"I'm sorry baby."

"It's alright I'm not mad." I said kissing her cheek. I helped her into bed before I went into the bathroom.

Next Day

"Baby I ain't doing it." I said to bey

"Babe just come on, do it for me."

"Come on let's go." I said, she pressed up on the elevator and it opened immediately. We walked onto the elevator and she hit the roof button. "I'm gonna die before our daughter comes."

"We're having a boy and you're not gonna die it's just zip-lining ." She said, I flicked her off. "What time?" I shrugged

"Whenever." I leaned back against the wall looking up at the ceiling, I felt her grab my shirt pulling me closer to her, I looked down at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Right now." She said, I looked around the elevator and then back down at her.

"You do know this isn't home, right?"

"I don't care." She shrugged, she grabbed my face pulling me down until my lips met hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck, I grabbed her waist pushing her back a little.

"It's a camera in this elevator, and other people wanna use the elevator also." She smiled reaching behind me pressing a button, I looked at her feeling the elevator stop. "What you just press?"

"The stop button." She spoke innocently, she kicked her heels off. She pulled her shirt off, "Pick me up." she said, I shook my head gripping her waist lifting her up. She put her shirt over the camera, "Problem solved." she said, she wrapped her legs around my waist kissing me all over again. Fuck it.

I placed her back against the wall, as our tongues wrestled for dominance. I gently bit her bottom lip pulling away, I unwrapped her legs from around my waist pulling her pants & underwear down, she kicked them off her ankles.

I picked her up by her thighs lifting her high enough until her thighs rested on my shoulders and she gasped as soon as im began sucking her clit.

~~~~