chapter 157 Ride a Skark🦈

Start from the beginning

    Chen Ran: "..."

    Ye Fan said displeasedly: "Hmph, this lord asked so kindly, no one gave face, do you think this young master can't help it?"

    Ye Fan took out a question. Fu, tossed at the people behind him, and said: "Who is the rape?"

    "I am!"

    George glanced at a crew member behind him, and he was surprised to find that someone was really recruiting.

    "Uncle Feder." George's eyes widened in surprise.

    With a wave of Ye Fan's hand, the shark carrying Feder sank into the sea, and Feider fluttered in the sea.

    "Uncle Feder, why do you want to do this?"

    "My son's life is in Jeff's hands, and he asked me to do this."

    Under the influence of the heart charm, Feder subconsciously told the truth.

    A deep cold light flashed through Chloe’s eyes. Chloe had long suspected that Jeff’s hands and feet had been involved. After all, he was dead and his brother was gay again. He only knew that he was wandering all over the world, his father. He can be counted on.

    Feder's water quality was not very good, and was soon submerged by the sea.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "Jeff, I don't know."

    Ye Fan turned his head, looked at George, and asked: "George, do you know?"

    George nodded and said, "He is my brother-in-law!"

    Ye Fan shook his head and looked at George, and said: "I said, when your sister chose her husband, why didn't you give her a check? Look, you have led the wolf into the room."

    George frowned, and said aggrievedly: " My sister is fierce, she doesn't listen to me."

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes, "Fortunately you still want to dream of becoming a peerless master, even your sister can't handle it ."

    Ye Fan turned his head and looked at Mu Lianping. , Said solemnly: "Xiao Mu, this guy owes me 900 million. Before he pays the money, you must protect him, otherwise my money will be lost." Mu Lianping nodded. , Said solemnly: "Ye Shao, I understand."

    Chloe: "..." He originally thought that the expert should not owe the money, so he would transfer the money to Ye Fan as soon as possible when he returned.settled the balance, and once the balance was settled, no one would protect him.

    Ye Fan took out a stack of talisman records and magical instruments, stuffed them into Mu Lianping, and said, "This is a public expense."

    Mu Lianping was delighted, nodded, and said, "Okay."

    George was very happy to sit on the shark at first, but soon became unhappy. The waves on the sea were a bit big, and when a wave came over, George was beaten up.

    George shivered in the sea breeze. "
Ran Ran, I'm so cold!"

   Chen Ran said helplessly: "I can't help it, you can bear it."

    Ye Fan sat on the shark and floated on the sea for more than two hours, and finally met the partner vessel.

    ...

    Ye Fan sat on the boat and found a nearby place to stop. The group of people thought about it, and finally gave up the boat and decided to fly.

    The speed of an airplane is much faster than that of a ship.

    After arriving in the country M, the two teams were divided into two groups. Mu lianping followed Chloe to the headquarters of Country M, and Ye Fan and George went to the manor where they hid things.