-

"Guys..?" Sunghoon called out, making his way into Taehyun's living room. "I swear they were all here just a minute ago.." he said to himself, ruffling his hair due to confusion. As he was about to exit the room, he unfortunately got halted in his tracks, looking down at the girl who stood blocking the hallway with a hand on her hips, her lips pressed into a thin line. He was hoping he'd never run into her but his luck ran out and technically it was partially her house after all.

"Why?" She suddenly asked, breaking the stillness of the awkward tension. He furrowed his brows at her, sighing, annoyed that they were back at square one.

"Was I not enough? Why do you hate me that much?" She asked, stepping closer to him with a glazed expression on her face.

"Heeseol." He breathed out in annoyance, rubbing his temples. "I don't have time for this. I already told you before. I don't hate you, I just don't want anything to do with you so just leave me alone. We broke up a long time ago. Get over it."

There was a reason why he was so passive aggressive to her and he knew she deserved it. She used him like a toy, pawned him for his money because she knew he was rich. At that time, Sunghoon was so blinded by grieving over his dead mother that he wanted to do anything to find a way to help him, to make him feel better and he was just so unlucky that Heeseol was there for him. Heeseol was Taehyun's sister and no one except Sunghoon knew how she really was. They all thought Sunghoon and her had broken up due to other reasons, ones that were not too harsh.

"I know you want me back. Just say so." She scoffed, rolling her eyes at him. Sunghoon shook his head as he listened to her mindlessly babble. Thoughts of Heeseol stopped coming into his mind the very day he decided to man up and break up with her. Now, only thoughts of her kept plaguing his mind. Thoughts of Ji-eun would run rampant in his brain, making him blush just because he was thinking about her but he still didn't quite understood what he felt for her and it was confusing him.

"I can help you...I've always helped you. I helped you get over your mother, are you forgetting that? I was there for you.." Her tone drastically changed, now into a horribly soft and sweet manner. He hauled himself back to reality, looking down at the pitiful girl near him.

"Move." Was all Sunghoon said, stuffing his hands in his pockets, fixing his eyes on the floor and not Heeseol.

He had finally understood how she really was, manipulative, controlling and just downright a horrible person but she had the facade on which made her look so kind and sweet, no wonder her own brother didn't notice.

"I'm sure I'll be able to get you back under my hold. Just you wait." She said with a chuckle, pushing past him aggressively with a scowl on her face, truly a disturbing sight.

Sunghoon just shrugged, tired of how desperate she was being right now. There was absolutely no need for her to be like that but she just was. She couldn't get over the way he dumped her after realizing how she truly was, seeing through her mist of disguise.

"I've been looking for you guys." Sunghoon announced as he entered Taehyun's room, standing at the entrance of the door watching them wrestle with each other, both Jay and Jake taking advantage of Taehyun, teaming up on him.

"H-help.." Taehyun playfully cried out, looking up at Sunghoon while Jake had his hands cuffed together and Jay trapping his feet.

"Pillow fight!" Sunghoon yelled, picking up a pillow and hitting Jake, making him loose his grip on Taehyun. A grin of accomplishment fell on his lips, watching Taehyun fight off Jay, picking up a pillow and hitting him.

"Oh, it is so on." Jake got up and made his way towards Sunghoon, hitting him back with the pillow.

It had been a while since the boys had fun like this and they truly missed the happy feeling of being together, hanging out and just simply having fun.

-

Ji-eun flew out of her bed, more than ready for today's upcoming school day and what would play out among all of her friends. Chae and Ryuza meeting Sunghoon, Sana, Jake, Jay and Sunoo, now that might be chaotic but deep down she had a feeling that they'd all get along perfectly well.

"Eun? Your dad's ready. Are you?" Her mom asked while she was putting on the last bits of her uniform, struggling to button her shirt swiftly. "Yeah I'll be out in a few." She answered, now fixing her uniform and hair to perfection.

She ate a few loaves of bread before going into the car where her brother and father were waiting for her.

"That boy...." Her father started off in a teasing way. "Who is he?"

"Uh...boy?" She asked, partially confused due to him bringing it up out of nowhere. "That boy who's always with you..." he trailed off, looking at his daughter through the mirror.

"That's Park Sunghoon, the kid who's in her skating competition." Jungwon said purposely, giving his sister a mischievous grin. Her eyes widened, smacking him on his shoulder before turning to look at her dad's reaction. He gasped, a fatherly smile appearing on his lips.

"Oh, that really handsome kid! Ah, I've always wondered why Ji never talked to him but I'm glad they're friends now." Her father said, surprising her due to his calm reaction. Her dad always liked the kid ever since his daughter's first skating competition with him. A lingering memory of how friendly the boy was to him made him feel happy for his daughter, knowing she was around someone who'd keep her safe.

"You should officially introduce him to us." He said, keeping his focus on the road while driving. "He's a really nice kid." He added, making a smile appear on Ji-eun's lips.

He wasn't wrong. Sunghoon was really sweet when you get to really know him. He'd always worry about others before worrying about himself and he'd always treat everyone so kindly, being there for them when they needed someone to rely on and Ji-eun wanted to be the person who he'd rely on also. She wanted to help him too, she wanted to see him always happy and smiling. She wanted to reach out to the scared boy who was trapped inside.

"But wouldn't that be weird?" She asked, snapping out of her brief train of thoughts.

"What? Isn't he your boyfriend?" Her father asked, making her eyes widen.

"No it's not like that. He's just my friend." She replied hastily, feeling her cheeks heat up a bit due to hearing her father call him her boyfriend. "Do we look like we're a couple?" She asked herself but shook her head, pushing away the thought.

"Oh..." he chucked, turning into the street where their school was situated. A lot of students with different uniforms were there scattered in the school yard. Uniforms of students from the school that she used to attend in Icheon were also there and a smile appeared on her face when she saw two familiar faces at the front gate.

"Bye dad!" Jungwon and her got out of the car, walking towards the school gates. She ran up to her two best friends, slinging a hand around their shoulders, slightly surprising them.

"Ready for today?" She asked and they both nodded with smiles.

_______________________

A/n
Switching povs so drastically really messed me up- I keep putting 'I' instead of 'she" lmao so lmk if there's any errors like that so I can fix.