Married at last(Isabella)

This was it.  the day I'd waited for since I was young. my wedding day. Soon I would be Isabella Garcia-shapiro no more. I would be Isabella Flynn. the name I had doodled in thousand of notebooks over the years.

I stood in front of that mirror, in my gorgeous white dress. it had a simply beaded bodice with sleeves stopping just before my Elbows. it had a soft, flowing skirt. accented by simple white flats. I wore a silver chain with a heart around my neck, and pearl earrings. I had light make up on and my hair was curled and flowing down my back.  I felt like a princess.

" Isa... you look beautiful." my mom exclaimed with tears in her eyes. I smiled at her,and wrapped her in a hug, fighting off tears of my own

" thank you mama." I turned to Candace  and Linda who stood off to the side watching my mom an I, and hugged them too.

" thank you guys so much" I whispered. Candace laughed slightly. pulling away from me.

" you did it girl. you finally managed to get through to this oblivious brother of mine." she said, sending me a knowing smile. I had to laugh at that.

" true. it only took my like 20 years" we shared another smile before my mom touches my shoulder gently

" Isa? it's time... are you ready?" she asked. I suddenly felt super nervous. what if I forgot my vows? what if I tripped an fell. what if Phineas didn't show up? what if? what if?

" what if? what if?" my Moms voice interrupted me. I looked at her shocked.

" how did you know?"  she smiled and took my hand.

" because I felt the exact same way when I was about to walk down the isle to your father." she explained. a distant and slightly sad smile crossed her face. I knew she was remembering that day. I squeezed her hand

" mama?" I asked. she blinked and smiled at me

" but. even though those what ifs were swirling in my head. I knew that I was making the right decision. I loved your father. and I chose him over the doubts. and I have never regretted stepping out that door for a single second since " she said, gesturing to the door leading to the chapel.

" I do choose Phineas. I always will. " I decided. my mom patted my cheek softly.

" then what do you say we make your papa proud and do this thing?" she asked holding her arm out to me. I blinked back my tears and pushed my doubts to the edge of my mind. then I grabbed my mom's arm and we pushed the doors open.

sound and light washed over me. I nearly gasped. it was perfect. just how I wanted it. the flowers were beautiful. I admired them for just a moment as we walked slowly down the isle.

then I looked forwards... my eyes locked onto Phineas'. and at that moment. the world disappeared. time seemed to freeze right then and there. I finally reached the alter, not looking away for a second. Phineas smiled as my mother, gave me away. stepping back with a smile.

he took my hand and gently led me to the alter. we turned to the priest, looking away from each other for the first time. silence fell as the man cleared his throat.

" we are gathered here today. to witness the beautiful matrimony between this man and woman...." as he continued on..Phineas leaned towards me slightly.

" you look beautiful." he whispered. I smiled at him , feeling a fait blush cover my cheeks. my attention was snapped back to the priest when he addressed Phineas.

" sir. the vows?" Phineas blushed.

" sorry" he mumbled. I grinned as he turned to me.

"Isabella, I Phineas, stand before you today. ready to take you as my wife. my best friend and loving partner for ever more..." he paused, winking at me