The big day arrives(Phineas)

It was the night before my wedding day and all through my house. only one man was stirring and seriously freaking out.

I laughed quietly at my inner poet, as I lay sprawled out on my bed. I was supposed to be getting some rest before the big day. but I was really stressed.

Why you ask? well for starters. I hadn't seen Isabella in person since that one day we had taken a walk. I got a few texts and calls but for the most part nothing. I hated it. this time was supposed to bring us together. so why did it feel like it was taking us apart.

second. I had never been asked so. many. questions about colors, fabrics and other things I knew nothing about. it was stressing me out. and I didn't have Isabella to turn to. I did my best but still...

I turned onto my side and grabbed my phone to check the time. it was nearly 2 in the morning. I wondered if Isabella was still up. I didn't want to wake her if she wasn't. I sighed loudly at my empty bedroom.

" come on. you need to sleep!" I growled, tomorrow was gonna be exhausting and I needed every second of sleep I could get. I closed my eyes and laid there quietly for a while.

" ah forget it." I snapped sitting up, grabbing my phone again and clicking on a random app. it happened to be my photo app. a smile crossed my face as I scrolled through my old pictures.

one of me In front of my new job, Erick and I at our workstation, Ferb and I eating ice cream, and so much More. I stopped scrolling suddenly one one photo. It showed Isabella and I chilling at my kitchen table. that was during the hurricane. I kept scrolling.

more and more pictures featured Isabella, until there were hardly any without her, I had pictures of us in the rain, chilling on the couch, her laughing, her taking a picture of me, her dancing in the kitchen, a glare she had given me when I told her to smile, so many memories.

I also noticed when I was in the pictures, there was a huge difference from the pre-isabella me. my smile turned more genuine and my eyes had a softened look in them. I looked smitten.

I laughed as I scrolled to a picture of Isabella, showing off her ring with a huge smile on her face. happy tears glistening in the light of the fireworks. I guess I was smitten. I mean that ring kinda gave it away.

I laid forwards on my stomach as I flipped to the next photo. I was in this one, one arm holding the camera, the other was around her shoulders. we were both smiling.

I laid my head down, feeling relaxed as I stared, at the picture. finally feeling my eyes droop. my eyes closed...
💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡

I woke up to my phone ringing. I shot upright and fumbled around for it.

" hello?" I mumbled groggily.

" Phineas! where are you!?" the loud, frantic voice of my sister blasted through the phone.

" Candace? I'm at home..." I muttered.

" you're what!? you need to be there asap!" she screeched.

" what!?" I was still hf out of it and was having a hard time figuring out what she was so upset about.
she sighed loudly

" wake up bro! it's your wedding day! and you are running late!" it felt like someone had poured ice water over my head.

" oh crap! I slept through my alarm!! what time is it!"

" 8: 40" my sister replied.

" oh no no no no! I was supposed to be there like ten minutes ago! Candace what should I do!? I'm kinda freaking out!" I yelled rushing around my room