Candace's wedding 1(Isabella)

I woke up the day after babysitting, and immediately regretted it. Who knew watching those two kids could be so hard? I smiled, it was alot of fun though. Watching Phineas interact with the kids had melted my heart. It was so adorable. My smile melted as I glanced at my watch. I had to go work at the cafe at 9 this morning. I only had two hours. I groaned and rolled out of bed.

" Now where did I leave my phone?" I murmured quietly, so I didn't wake Tracy up. I remembered putting it on the kitchen counter. I silently, changed into my work clothes and slipped out of the room. To my r lief, my phone was on the counter. I grabbed it and saw a message from Phineas. I eagerly opened it.

" Morning beautiful! Erick and Em asked me to say thank you again! You were(and are) amazing! Have a good day!"

I read and re-read the text. Cliche butterflies filled my stomach. Could that be any sweeter? I danced around the kitchen, throwing together a quick breakfast, humming under my breath. I now felt completely energized. It was amazing what a simple text from Phineas was capable of. I giggled at my silly thoughts, writing a note for Tracy. Glancing at the clock, I sighed and grabbed my jacket. Heading out the door.

I arrived at the cafe, five minutes before my shift was about to start. I walked in, saying a quick hello to my coworkers, Baylee and Tori. As I took off my jacket and slipped it on my hook in the back, my boss Brooke walked up to me.

" Isabella! How are you honey!" She said enthusiastically. I smiled at her. Brooke was large, dark haired lady. She had kind brown eyes and was super sweet and friendly, unless you mess with someone she cares about. Then that woman was scary.

" Hey Brooke! I'm well, how Are you?" I responded. She nodded and went into a detailed account of how the past few days had been for her. I nodded and hummed as I walked around, clocking in and getting ready for my shift. I was running the cash machine today.  Brooke was telling me about the misadventures of her son Kai, when the first customer arrived.

" Hey welcome in! How may I help you!?" I called to the young man who was walking in. He looked up and I gasped in Surprise.

" Josh? What are you doing here?" I gasped in Surprise.

" Isabella!? Hey." He said slowly approaching the counter, fidgeting nervously with his fingers.

" So... What can I help you with.?" I prompted. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Brooke produce popcorn out of nowhere. As if preparing for a show. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

" Uh. I need to get....." He hesitated. I smirked

" You have no idea do you?" I said. He glared slightly. Then sighed in defeat

" Yeah.." he admitted. My smirk widened.

" Alright, do you have any idea of what you are kind of looking for?" I asked. Josh looked away and I could have sworn he was blushing.

" I'm looking for something to give to someone." He said, reluctantly looking me in the eyes. Yep, he was definitely blushing.

" This someone wouldn't happen to be... Charlotte now would it?" I said slowly, a grin replacing my smirk as his eyes lit up, and his face turned even redder. He looked down.

" Yeah.... This is one of her favorite places. I was gonna surprise her..." He admitted. I almost squealed.

" Wow. That is so unlike you..." I said slowly. He looked up at me.

" Hey. I'm trying to be better." He defended. I held up my hands

" No no. You are doing great. It's just, I've never seen this side of you before." I said quickly. Josh smiled slightly