" Appe Aaryn kitte solla vendiya thane ? " Pallavi said to Thara.

" Umm solanum...solalam..." she muttered making Pallavi snort and whacked Thara's forehead.

" Sonna thane avaruku teriyum...The man gave you an office space...now its up to you to get yourself a teaching space..." Pallavi said to Thara.

" Sighs...I don't...I will think of something..." Thara said to Pallavi who raised her eyebrows.

" You better..." Pallavi said wagging her index finger at Thara who chuckled and nod her head.

" Seri vaa, lunch ke polam," Thara said wrapping her arms with Pallavi who snorted and whacked Thara's forehead.

They walked into the elevator and Thara grinned pressing the 15th floor button. Pallavi snorted and shook her head in amusement. The ladies walked out of the elevator and walked towards the glass door. Thara waggled her eyebrows at Pallavi and scanned her id. Pallavi snorted as Thara giggled when she was allowed to pass.

" Usually employees working in other floor have no access expect for their own floor...security purpose but naa special," Thara said with a giggle.

" Ada loose payapulla...Unge athukarar thaan CEO aprom yepidi unake access illema irrukum..." Pallavi asked Thara who blinked.

" But..." Thara said causing Pallavi to snort.

" Ungaluku avar company floor le vere oru new sub division senji kuduturukaru...ithe seiya matara ?" Pallavi said. Thara blushed and nod her head as the women walked along, passing the cubicles where the other employees looked curious.

" Oh Ma'am?" Kate exclaimed in surprise as she walked out of a meeting room.

" Kate...Where's Aaryn?" Thara asked with a polite smile.

" We are having about to have board meeting ma'am, I will let him know that you're here...His inside the meeting room currently discussing with Mr Acutha and Mr Kishan. If he gives permission then you may enter," Kate said, nodding her head before strutting to her desk.

" Ippe paru asinga pada pora," Pallavi whispered to Thara who snickered and whacked her shoulders.

Pallavi snorted loudly as Aaryn strode out of the meeting room. Thara blushed and elbowed Pallavi who chuckled.

Aaryn furrowed his eyebrows as he smiled widely looking at the women. He pulled Thara into his arms and kissed her lips swiftly much to the surprise of his employees. Pallavi smirked like a proud mother hen before swiftly hugging Aaryn.

" Straight ah yen cabin ke poga vendiya thana ?" Aaryn said to Thara as he looked at both women.

" Poirupom...athukule unge loyalist vantutanga aprom permission pathi short notes kudututu ponanga," Pallavi said to Aaryn who rolled his eyes.

" Next time just come inside...I will tell Kate not to question you," Aaryn said as he ushered the girls into his cabin.

" So how's the progress up there ?" Aaryn asked Thara who smiled and told him about the paintings and all.

" Actually ippe lunch ke polam nu irrukom...chumma athuku munne Pallavi ki office lam sutikatlam nu," Thara said to Aaryn who nod his head.

He pressed the intercom and asked a man to enter the room. Pallavi and Thara looked at a tall man entering inside the cabin.

" Sir, the documents and the key," the man said placing the file and a card together with key on the the table, before walking away.

" Yenathu ithu ?" Thara asked Aaryn who smiled and pushed it towards her. He nudge her to open the file, crossing his arms over his chest as he waited for her to turn the file.