Chapter 41

Warning: smut

Luca apparently doesn't have the patience for words as he lifts me into his arms, our lips still connected. I run my fingers through his perfectly styled hair and part my lips to run my tongue along his lip.

He pulls away abruptly and grabs my chin, forcing me to look into his burning eyes. He swiftly tosses me over his shoulder and I shriek.

"Hush angelo," he scolds before smacking my ass, "we don't want everyone to hear, do we?"

"Luca!" I exclaim as I try to wiggle my way out of his arms.

As we get closer to the building Luca one hand comes up to cup my ass, holding my dress down. I smile to myself as he carries me up to his bedroom.

He tosses me on the bed and wastes no time in taking off his suit jacket and tie, kicking off his shoes in the process. His gaze travels my body and I sit up. I reach behind myself and pull down the zipper of the dress.

Luca is in front of me in seconds, peeling the silk off of my body. He tosses the dress aside and licks his bottom lip as he looks over the lingerie.

"I'm so fucking lucky," he mutters softly as he starts on the buttons of his shirt.

I kneel on the bed and lean over to unzip his pants. I pull his pants and boxers down together and his half hard member springs out. I take it in my hand and look up at him in a silent question.

"Are you sure you can take it?" Luca asks, tilting his head to the side.

I playfully glare at him before licking his cock from base to tip. His head lolls back and he groans. I wrap my lips around the tip of his cock and suck lightly, swirling my tongue along the slit.

"Una brava ragazza," he praises.
(Such a good girl)

Luca's fingers tangle in my hair and I look up at him with faux innocence as I swallow his cock. I bob my head up and down his length, eyes locked on Luca's blissed out face.

He pushes my head down further and I gag slightly on his member. Tears form in the corner of my eyes as I take him further down my throat. Luca pulls me back by the firm grip he has in my hair and a trail of spit and precum connects us.

"Lay down," he demands, pointing to the pile of pillows at the head of the bed.

I oblige and sit back on my elbows. Luca reaches into his bedside table and pulls out a small switch blade. My eyes widen and I open my mouth to speak but he shakes his head and holds up a finger.

He drags the cold blade between my breasts before he slices through the fabric of the lingerie, letting it fall in a shredded mess underneath me. He closes the knife and puts it back in its rightful place.

He settles himself between my legs and I spread them further. He hums in approval at that as runs his fingers against my lower lips. He thrusts one finger inside and I gasp.

"You're already so wet for me," he coos as he slowly moves his finger inside me.

"Luca," I whine, reaching my hands out towards him.

He chuckles and removes his finger, a whine falling from my lips. He grips my thighs tightly and connects his mouth with my aching heat. His tongue runs circles across my clit as he probes one finger at my entrance.

I moan loudly as he pushes his finger inside of me fully. He laps at my dripping pussy like a man starved and his name leaves my lips like a prayer.

My whole body tenses as I feel myself approaching my peak. Luca's actions never falter as I grip his hair and arch my back towards him.

"Cum for me angelo," he demands, his voice vibrating against my clit, "scream my name."

I toss my head back and my breath hitches as he pushes me over the edge. My wetness is audible with his finger's steady pace.

"L-Luca," I moan, my hold on his hair tightening.

He sits back and licks his lips. He raises the finger he had inside of me to my lips and I take it in my mouth, running my tongue along his digit and sucking lightly.

He positions himself between my legs and half heartedly fists his cock. He takes my left hand and guides me to his member, a silent encouragement for my hand to take his place.

I languidly stroke his length, running my finger across the pre-cum sticky slit. I look up at his face and his desire filled eyes meet mine.

"You look so pretty with your hand wrapped around my cock," he praises, reaching down to cup my cheek.

He pulls my hand off and flips me around in one movement. I shuffle to get my ass in the air and arch my back for him. His rough hands stroke my sides before I feel him pressing at my entrance.

He teasingly presses only his tip inside and I whine before leaning back and taking more of him. Both of us groan at this action and Luca's hands firmly hold my hips.

He sets a feral pace, the impact of his thrusts causing my moans to come out stuttered. I hold onto the sheets as the burning inside of me increases.

"That's it principessa," he grunts, "cum for me again."

My vision blacks slightly as waves of pleasure crash over me. I moan out incoherent words and pant heavily as I come back down.

Luca's pace quickens and I grip the sheets even tighter. His thrusts become stuttered and he groans loudly, finishing inside of me.

He pulls out slowly and takes me into his arms. I lay my head on his chest and he rakes his fingers through my hair.

"Are you okay?" he asks, tilting my face up to look at him.

"I'm great," I laugh, tracing his tattoos with my fingertips.

"I can't fucking wait to marry you," he says with a smile.

"Me too," I reply.

"We're not waiting. I want to marry you as soon as I can," he says definitively.

"Sure," I reply with a smile.

Luca untangles our limbs and I watch him with furrowed brows as he goes into his bathroom. He returns moments later with a wet washcloth. He sits on the edge of the bed and gently spreads my legs. He tenderly cleans our combined juices off of me before tossing the washcloth aside.

He climbs back into the bed and pulls the covers over both of us. I settle myself on his chest again and he firmly holds me close.

"You are more than welcome to keep your own room," he says, "but I would much prefer if you moved into mine."

"Make the goons do it," I mumble.

He laughs and kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight il mio amore," he whispers.

"Goodnight orsetto," I reply.