Alix: (to Ivan) So you really don't remember anything?

Juleka: You were totally going ballistic. It was so cool!

Kim: You were seriously out to crush me, dude!

Ivan: Oh, I'm sorry... I wasn't myself...

Chloé: Pff! (scoffs at Ivan) Once a monster, always a monster. (Ivan becomes furious and marches away as Chloé continues to make fun of him) Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

**********

Hawk Moth: Yes... feel the burn of those words. Lose your temper, Ivan! Your akuma awaits you. (taps on the cane that is holding the akuma)

**********

Nathalie: Adrien! Don't do this! Your father will be furious!

Adrien: Tell him you got here too late. Please!

(Adrien runs to the inside of the school while Nathalie sighs.)

**********

Alya: How could you say that to Ivan? You're the real Stoneheart.

Chloé: Ugh, so I'm the one who broke Sabrina's dad's arm, am I? Just because your footage of those lame superheroes was shown on TV, doesn't mean you have to get so high and mighty. (blows a bubble gum at her)

Alya: You little...

Chloé: Look out, she's angry! She's going to split her underwear and turn into a huge muscly monster! (Alya huffs and walks off)

Adrien: Hey, Chloé!

Chloé: Adrikins! You came!

(Other students see Adrien and rush over toward him, shouting in recognition.)

**********

Nathalie: (gets in the car and speaks to Adrien's bodyguard, the driver.) I'll handle it.

(The car drives off.)

**********

Marinette: You know, you should tell Mylène how you feel.

Ivan: I... don't know what you're talking about.

Marinette: Come on, I saw the way you look at her. No! No negative emotions, Ivan. What I mean is, be positive. I'm sure Mylène has feelings for you too. Go talk to her.

Ivan: I'm no good with words anyway.

Marinette: But... who needs words? You could draw her a picture, send her flowers...

Ivan: I could... write her a song?

Marinette: That's a great idea! What girl wouldn't want a love song written especially for her? Go for it, Ivan, and, uh–, stay positive.

(Ivan runs off, excited.)

**********

Hawk Moth: Negative emotions... They're fading! Ughhhh....

**********

Unknown boy: Could I have your autograph, please?

Unknown girl: Adrien, can I have an autograph, Adrien, I'm a huge fan!

Chloé: Wow. This is your seat, Adrikins. I saved it for you. Right in front of me!

Adrien: Thanks, Chloé. (sees Nino) Uh... Hey! Adrien. (offers his hand to Nino for a handshake)

Nino: You're friends with Chloé, then, huh?

Adrien: (sees Chloé and Sabrina putting gum on a seat) Hey! What's that all about?