prologue

doyoung felt something very soft touching his cheek. the sensation lasted for no more than a few seconds but once the warmth was gone, he shivered and it seemed as if everything around him turned cold and threatening.

he reluctantly lifted his eyelids, exerting to defeat the sudden fit of light which attacked him after sleeping soundly for several hours. his face twitched in displeasure, and mustering up to sit, he let out some incoherent sounds.

not long after, the bed next to him moved due to someone's weight placed on it, and someone's arms found their way to his slim waist.

"you could sleep more. I will be back in some hours." sweet whisper appeared and the half-conscious boy felt the same sensation as before.

the soft, plump, and full lips touched his cheek, affectionately and softly. he smiled involuntarily, looking up with his eyes still shrunk.

"stay. only for today," he uttered, his voice muffled and still weak after the unexpected waking up.

a short chuckle sounded in the room, as the other averted his gaze down. he couldn't stay even if he wanted to. it was his job, his duty, so many people counted on him, he was significant.

the show couldn't go on without the mc.

// ✧ //

hello teumes and welcome ! I love dohoon so much so here I am writing yet another story about this soft couple which we don't talk enough about ヽ✿゚
I hope you will find the story enjoyable and nice to read, stay safe and take care of yourselves ! see you in upcoming chapters ^_^