72

His mom broke the silence. "So, w-when did it start?... I know there's something going on between the two of you but...I mean- I remembered Brianna dinied having a romantic relationship with you weeks ago,, and you kept on acting like you didn't know her, Bryan." naguguluhang tanong ng mommy niya.

"Mom, Dad let me formally introduce her to you. This is Brianna Coreen Perez, I dated her five years ago before I went to US. The same Brianna I was talking to you Mom" Bryan started. I stared at his parents reaction.

His mom was a bit shocked. Hindi ko inasahan ang reaksyon niya. I remembered talking to her before in Bryan's phone.

"And...she's pregnant with my child" Bryan added proudly and snaked his arms on my waist to touch my stomach.

Mas lalong nagulat ang mga magulang niya pati si Sir Timothy ay bumukas ang bibig pero tila hindi alam ang sasabihin. Si Ma'am Claire naman ay may idea na kanina pero iba parin pag galing na mismo sa amin ni Bryan.

"Oh. I...I honestly like you the first time I met you Brianna, no doubt that. I saw you as a daughter figure but this actually shocked me. I didn't know how to react and to process everything at once but I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable" Mrs. Javier sincerely said.

"I understand po" magalang kong sagot.

"I didn't see any problem with you having a relationship with Brianna, Son. You're too old to decide for yourself. You are my sole heir but I won't stop you for seeking your own happiness nor I won't force you to focus mainly on the company." kalmanteng saad ni Sir Timothy pagkatapos makabawi sa pagkagulat.

Nakahinga ako nang maluwag nag marinig ko ang saloobin ng ama ni Bryan. He may looked serious while telling us his opinion but I can feel his love and sincerity towards his son..

"Thanks Dad"

"How many weeks have you been pregnant, Brianna?" Mrs. Javier suddenly asked. She looked down on my stomach. Bryan's hand was still there, gently caressing it.

"Going 6 na po Ma'am"

"Ow! You can stop calling me Ma'am, it's inappropriate since you're carrying our grandchild. Start calling me Tita." she suggested. Nahihiya naman akong tumango.

"You can call me Tito too..So, when is your wedding?" tanong ni Sir Tim.

Nagulat ako at napaubo. W-wedding? Ni hindi pa nga namin napag usapan ang tungkol sa aming dalawa!

Nataranta naman si Bryan sa paghagod ng likod ko. "You okay?" he asked, worried. Tumango ako sa kanya.

"We actually haven't talked about it yet dad. But we're getting there" Bryan answered, we looked at each other like trying to talk using our eyes.

"When did you know about your pregnancy?" his mom curiously asked me.

"L-Last week po."

"I actually had a hunch when we were in the cafe when we went out that day. I was about to suggest to you to get checked when I asked you to went to my office because I was worried about you when you felt dizzy. And wow! Apo ko na pala ang dinadala mo non." said his mom.

"Kinabukasan po non namin nalaman na buntis po ako"

"Did you already have an OB?"