Chapter 3

Carson’s P.O.V

When the new girl Sabrina I was washed over with the most mouth-watering scent, it was a combination of mint, chocolate and the smell of old books. She has shoulder length brown curly hair with a lighter brown ombre; her eyes were a light hazel and her lips, perfectly shaped, pink and kissable. She had cute freckles and a little mole on the left corner of her top lip.

My wolf was so close to losing it, and I had no idea why, so I asked him.

carter what’s up?”

“MATE SHE’S OUR MATE”

Now I understand the instant attraction, she’s mine, my mate. Fuck I’m lucky

“Hey” I whispered, she very quietly whispered a hey in return and grabbed her belongings out of her bag.

I slid a note over to her, and quickly it was sent back with her beautiful handwriting on it. We passed this note back and forth for a while until Mr Whitford yelled at us both.

“Am I interrupting something you two?!” his face red from anger, I started laughing and my head was thrown back from laughing too hard

“Yes sir, I have no other friends and I’m sure you wouldn’t like to have no one if you were knew to a school, so you may continue whatever you’re doing” she retaliated. I swear I could feel my jaw hit the ground.

“Because you’re new I’ll give you a warning on this one” he warns.

Sabrina looks at me with a big smile, even her teeth are perfect! She has a bunch of mixed emotions in her eyes and a twinkle in the corner.